Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone first i have to said is I LOVE MY TSX. ;)
Now I have a question to ask you my fellow TSX owners. My TSX is kind of Loud, I mean everything is stock unit, but it sound like i put in a aftermarket intake. Escpecially when it hit the 4th and 5th gear. Do you guys have the same experience??? Please reply with any thought, There might be something wrong with my TSX :bawling: But I don't feel any less performence and It sound really ROugh RAWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I don't know why?? Any reply will be greatful, Thank you.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Do you know where the sound is coming from? From your description of sounding like you have a CAI, you might have a hole in your exhaust..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
have you taken it into your dealer to have it checked out?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
The Accord/TSX is perhaps one of the most refined Hondas I've ever owned and offers the most insulation against sound/noise. Even with my Injen intake installed, the only time I hear anything is when I hit VTEC. Otherwise it's silent as a ghost. Sometimes I don't even know the car is running until I look at the RPM. That's how quiet it is.

If you think it's noisy, you'd think that a Type R or S2000 is the end of the world.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
doraemon18 said:
I guess I have to bring it in..........to see what happeneing to my BABY. thanks for all the info guys. I will let u guys know what happened.
No prob... Will be waiting for your report... (very curious)

·
Orangeblood
136 Posts
I dunno, with roof cracked or open or windows down, I always hear a pretty nice buzz.

Has that kind of exotic machinery sound. Not quite a Chevy 350, but nice nonetheless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.