Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I know everyone is probably expecting me to post a thread stating I did some crazy work to my car but I have not as of yet! LOL

Anyways, just thought I'd share my quick experience while I was at K-Tuned's shop in Vaughan this afternoon. I went their initially with a friend to help pick up a car but ended up staying a bit and spoke with the guys there about their work. After hearing and seeing all the awesome stuff they are able to produce out of that place it has definitely encouraged me to go with their products, especially their TSX KPro harness. John and Mike are great guys over there and I also got to meet Marc (mkulak on our forum, he's a great tuner!) and they re-assured me that this really works and the quality and workmanship of their products/service are out of this universe and their prices are very fair! So for any of the skeptics out there, this is the real deal!

It is so good to know that we have some real K-Series experts here in the GTA and that they are super helpful with answering questions and listening to concerns!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes they are a great set of guys! I even have Marc on speed dial in my Blackberry, Ha. I'm planning to do some engine work in the Fall(crosses fingers) and I will be heading there also!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've known Mike for a while now, prior to K-Tuned. Hands down he's one of the most knowledgable people in this scene. Great guys with Great products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts