Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the top speed you guys have achievein your cars?

I was talking to InspireS and he told me where i could do a long run..

and just set a personal best of 220km/h... i know it might not be that fast to some of you, but just wondering what others got for the tsx..

I was doing about 220 and climbing but i hit traffic and had to slow down =( plus i could feel the wheels get un stable.. so i had to back off

best uphill was 190k's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
did 227km/hr on TSX
and 235km/hr on G35 ~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
Neither have I joker, so don't feel like the lone ranger here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
222 km/h here. i found that it was gaining very slow after 215 and i could hear the engine working hard to go fster. no higher than 222 tho
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,086 Posts
I'm mostly with Joker and johnej, except one time, when I was feeling particularly stupid, I did take it up to 110 mph (177 km/h) for a moment.

Then eased back down to 80. :D

The more you live, though, lemme tell you, the more you realize it ain't worth it to crank it up that high. Most of the time of course you'll come out OK doing that, but sometimes you won't, and it ain't worth it.

And don't mean speeding tickets.

Larchmont, who knows that nobody pays attention to stuff like this. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
on my way home to Vancouver from Edmonton I did 210 km/hr with 2 other passengers with a shiatload of luggage in the back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
hahaaaa....i dont hv a big one hahaha....only 140km for me hahha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
i did my top speed from vernon to calgary, similar route as rsx2 guy.
2 passengers, and every bit of room full of coolers and luggage. seats folded down too
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Wow where can I hit that fast locally?

Also I am thinking about doing drag in Mission Raceway...anyone interested?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
lol .. ~~ dont go Kanon ... i did it once .. ~~ u wont wanna try again .. ~~ we r the slowest goup and can only smoked some civics and ELs .... ~~ denfinitely in the last 10 places .. ~~ and most civics there have turbos
i drove my G35 there once and only got sthing like 14.7sec. even Sti got 13sec. only
but those Aerican muscles r crazy .. ~~ can u imagin 1/4 mile in 6.8
plus u can see M3 got smoked by some miniVan and jeep .. ~~ those jeeps and van did 10sec ... the slowest r 12sec.
u will be really pissed and feel ashame to do another run there.. ~~ cuz TSX r not for darg .. ~ really ~ i got smoked by a mod. old 92 accord he did 1/4 in 15 sec... asdfg
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Andynolife said:
lol .. ~~ dont go Kanon ... i did it once .. ~~ u wont wanna try again .. ~~ we r the slowest goup and can only smoked some civics and ELs .... ~~ denfinitely in the last 10 places .. ~~ and most civics there have turbos
i drove my G35 there once and only got sthing like 14.7sec. even Sti got 13sec. only
but those Aerican muscles r crazy .. ~~ can u imagin 1/4 mile in 6.8
plus u can see M3 got smoked by some miniVan and jeep .. ~~ those jeeps and van did 10sec ... the slowest r 12sec.
u will be really pissed and feel ashame to do another run there.. ~~ cuz TSX r not for darg .. ~ really ~ i got smoked by a mod. old 92 accord he did 1/4 in 15 sec... asdfg

Oh man then where can I open up my princess? :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
there is a drving skoo somewhere in boundary or boradway ... ~~ i have to check with my frd ... they teach u how to drive in a track and bring to the the track in Mission to open up ur princess .. ~~ i always wanna do this someimtes .... 1blue1.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Kanon23 said:
Wow where can I hit that fast locally?

Also I am thinking about doing drag in Mission Raceway...anyone interested?
my bf told me there is a last one on sunday ....I THINK.......maybe just go drag with TSX..............those car are fast there..................those muscle car are killing ppl nice ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Andynolife said:
there is a drving skoo somewhere in boundary or boradway ...
a u talking about that racing edge or edge racing??
 

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Andynolife said:
lol .. ~~ dont go Kanon ... i did it once .. ~~ u wont wanna try again .. ~~ we r the slowest goup and can only smoked some civics and ELs .... ~~ denfinitely in the last 10 places .. ~~ and most civics there have turbos
i drove my G35 there once and only got sthing like 14.7sec. even Sti got 13sec. only
but those Aerican muscles r crazy .. ~~ can u imagin 1/4 mile in 6.8
plus u can see M3 got smoked by some miniVan and jeep .. ~~ those jeeps and van did 10sec ... the slowest r 12sec.
u will be really pissed and feel ashame to do another run there.. ~~ cuz TSX r not for darg .. ~ really ~ i got smoked by a mod. old 92 accord he did 1/4 in 15 sec... asdfg
did u go there last month? i went there last month and saw one tsx. blue muscle car who got 6s on 1/4 mile was hot! was dat u btw andynolife? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Akura said:
did u go there last month? i went there last month and saw one tsx. blue muscle car who got 6s on 1/4 mile was hot! was dat u btw andynolife? :)
mm .... im not too sure ~ but probably dat was me haha .. ~~ :p
yeah ... i forgot wut color that crazy 6s is .. but it's the out law class rite ?? and that day they were doin sth like KING OF THE HILL ... ~~ haha
so u were doin drag there too ?? ~~~

228 im not sure ne .. ~~ but i wanna kno where is it ? ~
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top