Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TSX Club

Figured this would be the bets place for me to make my hello introduction! I'm Scott from Toronto, currently driving a 97 Honda Prelude, but I'm thinking this summer I may switch to the mighty TSX. A buddy of mine has one, and I must say im very impressed with it, sadly he has the auto trany but still very fun to drive.

Anyhow, I'm here to research more info on the TSX, aftermarket parts, forced induction and anythign else this site has to offer.

Thanks for reading !

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
I just said it after your first post, but I'll say it again :D
Hello, and welcome to the Club Scott :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club, Scott!:wavey:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Awesome :woot:

Maybe you can re-size this baby, and use it as your avatar :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Joker said:
Awesome :woot:

Maybe you can re-size this baby, and use it as your avatar :thumbsup:

b4 this gets out of hands... i propose a BC forum. :police: LOL.

specificly... a Canucks forum lol.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Joker said:
Go Kings Go :nervous:

emm i remember the game

i think clout had a great game that one, highest number of saves i think

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lude Awakening said:
Hey TSX Club

Figured this would be the bets place for me to make my hello introduction! I'm Scott from Toronto, currently driving a 97 Honda Prelude, but I'm thinking this summer I may switch to the mighty TSX. A buddy of mine has one, and I must say im very impressed with it, sadly he has the auto trany but still very fun to drive.

Anyhow, I'm here to research more info on the TSX, aftermarket parts, forced induction and anythign else this site has to offer.

Thanks for reading !
Hey Scott!

A word of advice....DONT GO TO DOWNTOWN ACURA!!! Better yet if its not too far for you go to Acura in Markham...or Sherway Acura and ask for Jeff. He knew what I went through...but I dont think he will remember me. But ya, he was really nice.

Go leafs go....too bad they didnt have a season this year...at least we lived our hockey days with the WJC!!! :ben:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Welcome Scott!! :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Welcome scott......Dont goto Acura in Markham they dicked me around with the price and even though they wrote down the offer of what i wanted to pay, they wont give it to me unless I put down some deposit. On top of that, they said they'll 'try' to get that price. I wanted a guarantee, but they wont tell me....

Try a car broker.....find the dealer's cost and go from there!

btw GO LEAFS GO!!! in 200x

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Go Canucks go!!!!!!

Gods, this reminds me of the Canucks @ Microsoft mailing list - it was an entire month of go Canucks, go Flames, go Leafs...

:D

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Yhellow :wavey:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all warm welcome messages and which acura dealers to avoid, much appreciated guys. Probably wont be buying the car till early summer ( still have big plans for my prelude this year )

1 - 20 of 49 Posts