Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3320 Posts

·
Mr. Dan
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start one, seeing as we are getting more people from T.O. here...

I kept on seeing a PWP with full Kenstyle bodykit around the Richmond Hill area, near Leslie and 16, but don't notice it during any of our meets. Does anyone know who he is or does he visit this forum?

Nice car btw!! :ben:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Dan, I saw you couple times on 16th. And Toronto for sure is king of TSX! I was looking for parking spot last evening in Market Village and at the same time there were 4 more TSX also looking for parking spot and then another 1 is parking into a spot + 1 leaving spot + 3 parked (just the area that I able to spot) + 1 loading gorcery beside the Fu Wa.... I think there were more TSX in that parking than in some Acura dealer in the state. :ben:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
nice thread...

it'll be awhile before we remotely catch up to the vancouver sightings thread in terms of volume/activity...

whose pwp and gp sit in the apple canada hq in markham? anyone here?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,232 Posts
I only drive 2 days a week.

I'm the stock CG auto with NAVI haha.

Oh, if i'm parked, you'll see a bright blue LED from the back of the rear view mirror, that's my starter/alarm.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
narci said:
I only drive 2 days a week.

I'm the stock CG auto with NAVI haha.

Oh, if i'm parked, you'll see a bright blue LED from the back of the rear view mirror, that's my starter/alarm.
You meant you are the CG in RBC meadowale office? If yes, we can have a mini RBC TSX meet in timmy!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
You cant really say that it'll take a while to catch up to Vancouver's amount of sightings....richmond is small whereas the GTA is huge.....i always see tons of TSX's yet never any of guys....

ians for example..he just lives down the next street from me and i've only seen him ONCE! haha

I see tons of TSX's out there..but i find that majority of them are older females drivers!

Im always everywhere..from east york to kennedy-finch/steeles area and woodbine-16th area...

I dont really blend in with the other TSX's..im PWPW lowered with painted mudflaps and 5ZR rims and a couple of baby on board signs...

·
Mr. Dan
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pcdawg said:
You cant really say that it'll take a while to catch up to Vancouver's amount of sightings....richmond is small whereas the GTA is huge.....i always see tons of TSX's yet never any of guys....

ians for example..he just lives down the next street from me and i've only seen him ONCE! haha

I see tons of TSX's out there..but i find that majority of them are older females drivers!

Im always everywhere..from east york to kennedy-finch/steeles area and woodbine-16th area...

I dont really blend in with the other TSX's..im PWPW lowered with painted mudflaps and 5ZR rims and a couple of baby on board signs...

I think i've seen your tsx once. You have the OEM front lip also, right? Not many people paint their mudflaps.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Yah...got the oem front lip.

I seen another TSX with painted mudflaps (it was SSM --not fastfreddy as he id his too) ...this driver was around 35-40 years old...i was shocked when i saw that LOL.....we were on the highway and i think he noticed my flaps as well...

·
TAC M0derator
743 Posts
pcdawg said:

I seen another TSX with painted mudflaps (it was SSM --not fastfreddy as he id his too) ...this driver was around 35-40 years old...i was shocked when i saw that LOL.....we were on the highway and i think he noticed my flaps as well...
Yeah no, that wasnt me.. i'm unique :p

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
pcdawg said:

You were shocked because of 35-40 guys driving a modded tsx? I am on that age range too! :cry:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
TSX King: Vancouver > Toronto... hahaha..... or, Richmond> Richmond Hill.... :lol:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Saw a SSM with mugen lip at 16th & Lesile on Sat night. Is this TSX on this board?

·
Lurking, hiding, watching
215 Posts
I was told there's been sightings of a SSM with mugen lip down at Ryerson too... possibly the same person -- unless some store had a big blowout sale on mugen lips recently :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
670 Posts
TSXDude said:
Let's start one, seeing as we are getting more people from T.O. here...

I kept on seeing a PWP with full Kenstyle bodykit around the Richmond Hill area, near Leslie and 16, but don't notice it during any of our meets. Does anyone know who he is or does he visit this forum?

Nice car btw!! :ben:
He's actually a good for of the other jeff with the silver Mugen TSX. I've met him twice be he's too shy to come to meets. I'll talk him into coming one next year.

·
Mr. Dan
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JeffTSX said:
He's actually a good for of the other jeff with the silver Mugen TSX. I've met him twice be he's too shy to come to meets. I'll talk him into coming one next year.
O really. Well, at least tell him to come to the forum. He has a sick ride!!

btw, what happen to the other Jeff... Did he ever get his car back? LOL

1 - 20 of 3320 Posts
About this Discussion
3.3K Replies
195 Participants
daCruzCU2
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing