Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
2006-08 PWP on the 401 tonight at around 7:00PM who cut me off, despite the fact that I was cruising at 115 - 120km/h. I usually drive 4 - 5 car lengths behind cars on the highway, both for safety and to avoid as many rock chips on the front fascia as I possibly can. Jack asses like this are the reason I have a bunch on the front bumper/hood.
Where was this on the 401? lol...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
I saw a Black 04-05 Mod'd TSX @ Best Buy Scarborough Town Centre... I think he/she probably worked there? Had a big wing on the back :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
I spotted R1DC2CL9 @ Commerce gate on Wednesday night! Oh and I heard evert1 got new coilovers! ;)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Saw R1DC2CL9 and evertp1 @ commerce gate on Saturday night, and they suck @ Counter Strike :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
I always see a lowered 04-05 PWP with just stock wheels driving around sheppard/mccowan area.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Spotted PWP NextMod 06+ TSX with 06+ Mugen kit and Carbon Hood @ STC Sears. Looks pretty bad ass :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Couple buddies of mine say they spotted Evertp1 at the HWY-7 Tim Hortans near Vaughn, you suck bro you should have got there half a hour earlier I had just left when you came...boo.
I know what he was doing out today :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
at the stop light on brimley and lawrence going north, i happen to stop beside another SSM but 06-08 tsx with spoiler and some unknown rims definitely not stock.

anyways when the light turned green it definitely sounded like he rev'ed his engine and dropped the clutch as per the sound it produced.

all the while me just sitting back and just watching him go off shaking my head as he probably doesnt know the yellow sign on the back of my tsx says baby on board. got different priorities nowadays. sorry to disappoint.
Don't lie, you stalled your car and made up this story to cover up! :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
hmm i wonder how can i stall the 5AT?

bought the car just before the baby was due for the 4 doors coming from an accord coupe and 5AT so that the wife can drive it when situation arises. Sport tronic mode for my spirited driving needs from time to time. Otherwise the car would be 6MT. priorities changes when having a family.

also my baby girl's safety in the back takes precedence. the tsx is our family car :thumbsup:

Haha, thats cool... I was just playing around. bbbbb5

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
I was heading to work this morning i was in the express on the 401 going east stuck in traffic I was around jane and 401 looked over into the collectors and saw a little fender bender accident a pwp tsx and some old red car looks like the pwp hit the red car it was a lady driving! this was around 10am lol
that sux...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Was that JDM CL9?

I spotted him going south by Kennedy-McNicoll around 530pm while i was heading up. Noticed the mag blue TEs.

Then spotted Chuson going north on Kennedy and Steeles 5 mins later. I was at the petro gasing up but not sure if you saw me LOL
Yup that was me! I think I have the "V-Power" sign to Jason as he drove passed me at the intersection... nice rides guys!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.