Acura TSX Forum banner
3241 - 3260 of 3320 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
RBP TSX with ASpec front underspoiler. Not sure if full kit. Running yellow fogs. I see you all the time around 9th line/Ford Drive and Uppermiddle but just saw you at 8th line/Uppermiddle, Oakville.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Lowered white CU2 A-Spec on HWY7 Westbound making a right turn onto Woodbine Northbound.
That's written like how a cop would say it during a chase lmao

·
Registered
176 Posts
Who is the guy that used to park and probably work at Canadian Tire at Dufferin and 407 closer to the auto service end of the parking lot during 2010-2012? This is a White CL9 TSX with black roof and a nice drop and magnesium rims. Just wondering if he is a member here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A shout out to a 2012 black tsx a-spec that parked beside me at IKEA North York on the top level parking lot last weekend. I was the 2012 white tsx a-spec. What are the odds out of 200 2012 black and white a-specs in Canada, we both had Markham Acura plates and drove the 6 MT!!! I laughed all the way home :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Spotted a PWP 04-05 A-Spec along Dufferin/Orfus Tuesday the 25th.

Also spotted a NBP 06-08 with bronze XD9s (?) at Keele/Major Mackenzie on the 24th, where I normally spot a 04-05 A-Spec PWP.

3241 - 3260 of 3320 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.