Acura TSX Forum banner

3261 - 3280 of 3320 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I see TSXs all day but none of them seems to be active on either forums or the facebook page.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
At least you guys have a sightings thread with over 200 pages lol

Our cars are like non existent in Ottawa or when I do see one it's bone stock and driven by some old person :donno:

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have been seeing a few TSXs lately, mostly on 401 between Kipling and Yonge around 8:30-9:00 AM

·
Registered
87 Posts
Might've been me on my way to work! I'm usually on the 401 between Allen road and 400 at that time.
Next time I see you, I'll holla :) I drive a Black 05 with Aspec front/rear mugen visors on stock everything else.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiiii

I drive a red...... Well suppose it's red but now it's fading into pinkish .... And with a carbon fiber hood and 18" Rays ... Anyone know how to get the colour back for the pink Tsx other than reprinting it?? I already tried nu shine it didn't work for me......

·
Registered
87 Posts
It would be dead if it wasnt for you lol
thanks lol. I try to keep it alive by posting every now and then.

Anyways, I see this guy usually around Steeles/martin grove/kipling area with black 04/05 and has aftermarket wheels. I have also been seeing a lot of new owners on stock cl9 models around kipling/finch area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
87 Posts
I drive a red...... Well suppose it's red but now it's fading into pinkish .... And with a carbon fiber hood and 18" Rays ... Anyone know how to get the colour back for the pink Tsx other than reprinting it?? I already tried nu shine it didn't work for me......

Yea that red color looked spectacular as long as it was red. Unfortunately I am not aware if faded paint can be fixed. Usually these shines and polishes remove the surface dirt and swirls/scratches to bring original paint finish back but if the paint has faded i am not sure how much you can do now.
A repaint is what you need if you plan to keep the car for the next little while. Or you can also get it wrapped.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
If it's just the paint oxidized, it can usually be machine polished back, like the Porsche in this link:

Restoring faded red paint - PistonHeads

3261 - 3280 of 3320 Posts
About this Discussion
3.3K Replies
195 Participants
daCruzCU2
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing