Acura TSX Forum banner

3261 - 3280 of 3320 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I see TSXs all day but none of them seems to be active on either forums or the facebook page.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
At least you guys have a sightings thread with over 200 pages lol

Our cars are like non existent in Ottawa or when I do see one it's bone stock and driven by some old person :donno:

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have been seeing a few TSXs lately, mostly on 401 between Kipling and Yonge around 8:30-9:00 AM

·
Registered
87 Posts
Might've been me on my way to work! I'm usually on the 401 between Allen road and 400 at that time.
Next time I see you, I'll holla :) I drive a Black 05 with Aspec front/rear mugen visors on stock everything else.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiiii

I drive a red...... Well suppose it's red but now it's fading into pinkish .... And with a carbon fiber hood and 18" Rays ... Anyone know how to get the colour back for the pink Tsx other than reprinting it?? I already tried nu shine it didn't work for me......

·
Registered
87 Posts
It would be dead if it wasnt for you lol
thanks lol. I try to keep it alive by posting every now and then.

Anyways, I see this guy usually around Steeles/martin grove/kipling area with black 04/05 and has aftermarket wheels. I have also been seeing a lot of new owners on stock cl9 models around kipling/finch area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
87 Posts
I drive a red...... Well suppose it's red but now it's fading into pinkish .... And with a carbon fiber hood and 18" Rays ... Anyone know how to get the colour back for the pink Tsx other than reprinting it?? I already tried nu shine it didn't work for me......

Yea that red color looked spectacular as long as it was red. Unfortunately I am not aware if faded paint can be fixed. Usually these shines and polishes remove the surface dirt and swirls/scratches to bring original paint finish back but if the paint has faded i am not sure how much you can do now.
A repaint is what you need if you plan to keep the car for the next little while. Or you can also get it wrapped.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
If it's just the paint oxidized, it can usually be machine polished back, like the Porsche in this link:

Restoring faded red paint - PistonHeads

3261 - 3280 of 3320 Posts