Acura TSX Forum banner

3281 - 3300 of 3320 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
From Markham. Indigo blue '04 with a A-Spec kit, Enkei T-Fork rims and Mugen Visors. Hope there's still a lot of locals here.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
^ Fabfive.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I work in the same building and saw his car there. I have only seen this car once before at Bvan's meet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
You work in that same building? Lol
I do too but never seen your car there before

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Dominivacano
2 Posts
thanks lol. I try to keep it alive by posting every now and then.

Anyways, I see this guy usually around Steeles/martin grove/kipling area with black 04/05 and has aftermarket wheels. I have also been seeing a lot of new owners on stock cl9 models around kipling/finch area.

I drive an 6speed 04 with a spec all around and wing and 5 spoke 18's with polished lip.. Very lightly blue tinted windows (basically looks clear), basically stock (for now) just has an intake (the k24a2 sounds so nice with just an intake anywaYs) got blacked out tails and a windshield kseriesonly decal and rear right window decal.. Also two decals on the spoiler ends.. Is thats the ome you see? I like ripping it on kipling sometimes haha

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not sure if I remember the decals but yea looks like could be you. Can you post some pics here so I can see? Every time I have seen you, we are travelling opposite directions so never got to see you proper.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
Wow this thread really died after that ragu incident...

·
Dominivacano
2 Posts
Not sure if I remember the decals but yea looks like could be you. Can you post some pics here so I can see? Every time I have seen you, we are travelling opposite directions so never got to see you proper.

yeah it probably is me, what do yours look like? & how do i post pics lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think the strong following in the GTA has diminished... :(
I know quite a few that have sold their TSX in the last 2-3 months, including me.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yup, I'm going to be posting mine up for sale tonight.

GTSX-05 (Gary) just sold his yesterday!
Oh man, the last of all the OG's are taking off. I was hoping to see all you guys again this year for a meet.

Have you parted ways with the Euro kit?

3281 - 3300 of 3320 Posts
About this Discussion
3.3K Replies
195 Participants
daCruzCU2
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing