Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Albert and the Speedstar guys for being great hosts as usual. Just a few pics I took through out the day, it was a perfect day outside for a meet. Enjoy!!

·
hey, be a man
429 Posts
haha was it really a coincidence that Ken "wheel whore" won or was this just a way to bring out his july "rims"? Congrats Ken!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Nice pics.

Too bad the new shop's parking lot is long and narrow. We cant stagger cars like their old lot to take pics.

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pics.

Too bad the new shop's parking lot is long and narrow. We cant stagger cars like their old lot to take pics.
Ya well at least they have that group pic they took from the 08 meet up in the showroom :)

I like this lot better, its actually paved not like the pothole infested one at the old location :puke:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Hey Jon, did you take any other pics of my car? If yes, may be you can email them to me? As always I take a camera and didn't take one shot of my car....

That actually goes for anyone else that may have taken good pics of my car...I need to start collecting pics in case I run for another TSX of the month honour :laugh:

Please let me know! Thanks

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Jon, did you take any other pics of my car? If yes, may be you can email them to me? As always I take a camera and didn't take one shot of my car....

That actually goes for anyone else that may have taken good pics of my car...I need to start collecting pics in case I run for another TSX of the month honour :laugh:

Please let me know! Thanks
I took a couple but the one posted above is the only good one that turned out of the bunch. The sun was right on your car when I was taking those pics :king:

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
cars look great!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts