Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Mech. Eng
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just wondering who from the Greater Toronto Area is interested in having a small meet.

The proposal is to meet up in the afternoon on May 4th for a ride around the GTA and end at 400 and 7 for a night meet.

Some people will be rolling with cameras so should be a good time.

2nd and 1st Gen Welcomed

·
Registered
652 Posts
I got so confused, I could have sworn JHMCL9 posted already but that was JDM_CL9.
I'd be down. Quite a drive for me but I've got nothing better to do.

·
Mech. Eng
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am hoping it starts to get warm by then, but by all the weather we have had lately I am not going to hold my breath.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
The car is completely stock right now but i'm also down!

·
LED Addict
874 Posts

·
Mech. Eng
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Going to reschedule this to late April or May, looks like most people have their cars in storage or are on winter setups. So it's best to postpone till April / May to do it right.

PM me your emails and I will update when the meet is rescheduled.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sweet. Maybe I'll be able to not look stock by that time haha

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Vinny. Do let me know your plans of such and I will be sure to create a verified thread so everyone will be notified.

On other note, assuming guys will be getting out of wintermode by April/May, I will be planning two season openers for us. Ive spoken to a few about having a meet at a tea shop to start for spring, and of course for the second meet, we will definetly do our annual summer welcoming Speedstar BBQ.

Alex

·
Registered
652 Posts
Has anyone ever done a video for Speedstar BBQ? May I? :D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Has anyone ever done a video for Speedstar BBQ? May I? :D
That's actually the only thing we have failed to do. Out of the different turn outs and locations, It would have been great to do a timeline video.

You are very very welcome to do a video this year. I guess it's time to start the planning early, guys!! :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Awesome. Hopefully I can grab some equipment in time. I'll even do a mini video for this meet if it goes as planned and any others.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.