Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a NBP TSX Automatic with neuspeed springs and koni yellows with an Injen CAI and was wanting to trade with a 6 speed. If anyone is interested PM me. I have around 3,700 miles only but i really want a 6 speed. Car was a hand me down from my brother who now bought a 530i so i had no choice getting the automatic. Anyways anyone interested?

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
nbpTSX812 said:
I have a NBP TSX Automatic with neuspeed springs and koni yellows with an Injen CAI and was wanting to trade with a 6 speed. If anyone is interested PM me. I have around 3,700 miles only but i really want a 6 speed. Car was a hand me down from my brother who now bought a 530i so i had no choice getting the automatic. Anyways anyone interested?
Good Luck! I know most 6speed owners are happy with their cars, but I have heard several who expressed interest in the auto. You should also mention your interior color, model year, and whether you have Navi or not.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its black on black and no navi.. if anyone is trying to sell their 6speed, im pretty sure its easier to sell a automatic on like autotrader since older people are more likely to buy the auto. So if ur having trouble selling ur 6speed trade me and sell the automatic. its in perfect condition. no scratches no dings no dents. i got the perma coat which cost me 700 dollars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts