Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone traded their cars for the TSX? I have a 2002 Lexus IS300 and im thinkin of trading it in for the TSX. It has the best bang for the buck in my opinion. I wanted to know for those who did, where did they go for the best money for their trade in. I got insulted at a dealership in Mississauga who only offered me $28K for my ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dropped of a leased Accord when I picked up my new TSX so it's not the same thing. However, I delt with Deborah McDougall at Acura East in Ajax. If you don't mind using the 407, it's only 20-25 minutes drive. I can't say what she would do for you, but she was most pleasant to deal with. She wouldn't offend you, that I'm sure. She has her own web site too: www.deborahmcdougall.com or 905-428-8888 ext 2244. She drives/owns a white TSX herself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Drew, I was going to call her but I realized that she was off on fridays. So how did you drop out of your lease? Did she take it over or what? Did she give you a fair value for your car?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys
I have to second what Drew said about Deborah. I bought 3 cars from Acura East in the last 3 years - financed (I don't like leasing) 2 el's and I just picked a red 2004 TSX in July of this year. I have delt with Deborah from the beginning and she is to say the least an exceptionally nice and honest person. So if you were to deal with her I am sure you willl be very satisfied.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Lease was up at the end of November. So I only had one payment left before the car had to go back to Honda. They arranged for me to drop the Accord off at Acura East and they took my last payment off the cost of the TSX. I bought a Black TSX demo with all the spoilers and fog lights.. Since I only drive about 8000 km per year. I went with financing instead of leasing. I think we will keep the TSX longer than 4 years. Deborah did the math about 5 different ways for us to see which way worked best. She's a great person to buy a car from. Not like a salesperson at all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just called Deborah and she is very nice and helpful. I am sure we will work something out. In fact, we might put an order on the new TL as well. Just wanted to thank you guys for the refferal. I did mention your names to her!

Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts