Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 tsx 6spd.. I'm probably going to need another trans my 2nd gear synchro is messed up. I originally was going to get a type r trans but being I'd have to stick with a tax casing its more work than I'd like to do so... What are your guys thoughts 1) Oem tsx trans or 2) euro r trans which has a lsd 3) try an accord trans which the accord is a little bigger so maybe the trans is geared for a heavier car, you know where I'm going with that? Any feedback would be great just looking to take this opportunity to get a better/stronger trans if I can without to much of a hassle! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Personally I would try to get a euro r trans if you can get a deal on it. I heard that the 8th gen civic si LSD fits in the tsx trans though so I guess it depends. If it was me, I'd get upgraded gears and synchros and toss a lsd in there if you plan on building the car to crazy power levels, otherwise I'd just get the euro r depending on costs and stuff. Its expensive shipping stuff from japan that heavy lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts