Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
unofficial city snowplow
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm hoping you all might be able to provide me with some ideas of good things to do in San Fran for a first-time tourist. You know, places to eat, things to see... will be in town for 3-4 days.

Thanks for any advice! I'll be coming the second-last week of May it seems. Really pumped! Taking the overnight train sleeper class from Seattle.

:festive:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
check out the piers. Usually hang out at pier 39. Golden gate park and union square if you like to shop

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
oh i thought you're driving down to there in your TSX.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Hit up the Mission district for awesome burritos at El Farolito on 24 and mission. Best tacos and burritos in town. El Farolito - Mission - San Francisco, CA

As for partying, hit up North Beach, or the Marina. Golden Gate park and the Museums are cool too. I live here so nothing is that special for me anymore, so if you have any specific questions, let me know.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Eat at House of Prime Rib on Van Ness, Cheesecake Factory in Downtown inside of Macy's, Check out Japantown on Geary Street for some JDM goods and The Cliff House in Ocean Beach to chill.

·
unofficial city snowplow
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Bump it up for anyone else who has secret San Fran places that aren't in my top tens guide...

Will be in town from May 25-29. Gonna catch a Giants game and maybe rent a convertible to hit up Napa valley. Good ideas?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Hey San Fran guys, how is the Alcatraz tour? I was thinking about going on it when I was visiting San Fran but they weren't in "season" so no tickets were sold.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I'd say its worth seeing once, so go for it. when you coming to the bay?
Supposedly late June early July with Damon and Sam and some other dirty baggers. We'll hit you guys up for sure!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
they have a night tour so you can experience haunting if you up for it.

Hey San Fran guys, how is the Alcatraz tour? I was thinking about going on it when I was visiting San Fran but they weren't in "season" so no tickets were sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts