Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm Robbert, 22 years old and from Holland.

I'm the proud owner of a 2003 Arctic Blue Accord Type S. Fully loaded, k24, cruise control, climate control, VSA, 8 cd changer etc. This Accord is imported from the UK, so the steering wheel is at the right side. Mileage is at 127*** miles.

Mods so far:
- Koni Yellow (done by previous owner)
- Ultra racing strutbar (done by previous owner)
- Honda Modulo 17" rims (done by previous owner)

Pictures:

Outside

Inside

Details

Superbright amber LED

Previous cars (I'm al real Honda 4 door lover :) ):

DB8 (stock, B18c)

EJ9 (D14, turbo, OBD1 swap ~180HP @7psi)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
welcome!

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
Nice lookin honda there mate, there seem to be almost more ppl here from the nederlande than germany... don't see too many accords in germany either for that matter, but the accordforum.de sure has alot of members.... oh, and it looks like the previous owner painted the chrome piece on the hood, above your grill too, or is that standard with the type s?? (190 hp engine is it??)
cheers
acc-man
ps there is going to be a HUGE meeting at the nuerburgring this friday, if you are interested in coming... be there early is what the club is saying..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice lookin honda there mate, there seem to be almost more ppl here from the nederlande than germany... don't see too many accords in germany either for that matter, but the accordforum.de sure has alot of members.... oh, and it looks like the previous owner painted the chrome piece on the hood, above your grill too, or is that standard with the type s?? (190 hp engine is it??)
cheers
acc-man
ps there is going to be a HUGE meeting at the nuerburgring this friday, if you are interested in coming... be there early is what the club is saying..
Thanks! Not many Germans here, that is true. The OEM grill is chrome, the previous owner re-sprayed the front end and also the grill, looks much better imo. It's indeed the K24 with 190bhp.

About the meeting, I don't know yet, I don't think I can make it, we will see :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Beautiful.

Is it lowered at all? what size tires are you running.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful.

Is it lowered at all? what size tires are you running.
Thanks :) it's lowered on Koni yellow with Eibach springs. Tires are 225/45/R17 (rims are 7J Enkei)

Today I used some 3M Di noc carbon foil to cover some of the interiorparts, it's really nice stuff.

When you heat the foil, you can do anything with it.

3M:

OEM:

Finished:

And in the car:

I also painted the brake calipers black and got some 5Zigen Pro racer lugnuts.

Before:

After:

Side shot:

·
Registered
298 Posts
looks good. excellent stance, do you know if they are sportline or pro-kit eibach?

I plan on painting my grill like yours, think it looks awesome that euro-R look :) and then contemplating if I should get 18" or 17" ? 18" are easier to find that look good on the accord but 17"´s have to be just right(in my opinion) those stocks do look excellent as do the euro-R/06-type-S wheels plus some aftermarket rims, just hard to choose :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all :)

looks good. excellent stance, do you know if they are sportline or pro-kit eibach?

I plan on painting my grill like yours, think it looks awesome that euro-R look :) and then contemplating if I should get 18" or 17" ? 18" are easier to find that look good on the accord but 17"´s have to be just right(in my opinion) those stocks do look excellent as do the euro-R/06-type-S wheels plus some aftermarket rims, just hard to choose :)
I have no idea what Eibach springs are used. I will check when I'am back home.

I really like 18" rims, but they need to fit perfect and the car has to be really low. It's hard to find good looking rims for the Accord.
17" just give a nice stock look.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My Accord is lowered on Eibach Pro springs: 2.4 (CL9) 02.2003 - E10-40-008-03-22 F11-40-008-03-VA F11-40-008-01-HA

Update 11-05-2011:

Today I finished up the carbon wrap, I'm happy with the result:

And a picture of last Sunday. (Car event at Zandvoort, Holland)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts