Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. From boomplustoys, I recently acquired a euro grill. It's the one with the honeycomb pattern and chrome accent, as well as the H insignia. The chrome trim is attached to the grill as a separate component. It "clips" into place but does not remain in place. There appear to be five or six places where it may be screwed on to fasten it to the grill.
My concern is: are there screws holding the original chrome trim to the grill when you remove the factory A grill, or do I have to buy screws for this new grill? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...thank you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
There are 5, very small screws on the OEM grill. If you do use replacement screws be careful on screwing them in for those pieces can be brittle and they almost need to be exact. I'd go zip ties; black and discreet and don't require pressure on the plastic

·
Registered
1 Posts
The OEM grill is held together by five very small screws. If you do use replacement screws in grills , be careful when screwing them in because those pieces can be brittle and need to be precise. I'd use zip ties; they're black and unobtrusive, and they don't require any pressure on the plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts