Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys, I know there aren't a lot of reviews for these coilovers so I wanted to give my 2 cents. I purchased these for a couple of reasons. 1. Because I wanted to save some money. 2. Because I wanted to support the underdogs (since theres no reviews on them). and 3. I got free Muteki Lug Nuts from the vendor that sold it to me.

Now for pictures.
The box it shipped in-

One of the coilovers-

One of the coilovers installed-

How it sits with about 1.75" dropped all around on stocks-

How it sits with about 2" dropped in the front and 1.75" back with xxr 527's 18x8.75-

And a picture of the free lugs I choose-

Total cost: $527

Now onto my quick review, with my stock wheels and lowered at the height mentioned above, the comfort honestly felt like stock. I couldnt really tell I even dropped it lol. After throwing on the xxr's and lowering it a bit more I can feel being closer to the ground and feeling more on the road. Overall i'm really happy with my purchase with no complaints so far, driving for a month now daily.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have any camber kits, exhaust flange doesnt touch speed bumps at least not that I can tell. I wouldn't consider myself slammed so it could be different if I was lower lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have megan racing complete coilovers and judging by the picture im about as low as you are. i always scrapeover speed bumps and its only my exhaust flange.
Haha, you might have some crazy speedbumps, are you angling it? What exhaust do you have? Your brand might not sit as close to the frame. Or you might be lower, pictures can be deceiving haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.