Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just an Idea I kinda Half Dreamed up, my Friends kit on his M3 is amazing, its such a great thing to have, weve used it whenever we did work to the car, so I was just thinking, how great would it be if the TSX had a kit like that, and so now I have myself wondering, figured id make a thread and see what everyone else thinks,

What about finding a used BMW/ Merc/ Roush/ Ect, tool kit, and custom mounting it in the TSX trunk?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

BMW one,

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no thoughts guys?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't necessarily need tools, but I do carry around a first aid kit that floats around the trunk. I actually haven't found a more permanent home for it yet, it is just sitting there. But same theory might apply if I can't fit it under where the spare tire is. Maybe I can velcro it somewhere on carpet since it is light compared to tools.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
dang that one on the left looks like my very first car (1976 BMW 3.0 Si). The Bavaria series...man they dont make cars like that no more.

That's will be a cool mod fireboy

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
I'm sure you could build a small kit where the spare tire goes. Just get some wood, take the measureents and pop it in. Then start putting in little dividers/drawers...can't be that hard.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
that is a good idea...

but where to put it so it is out of the way...

G

·
what are you gonna do with tools if you have no spare? seadoo has a small toolkit for watercraft that actually rolls closed. you can put it next to your spare its so small

1 - 11 of 11 Posts