Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Would like to know if the suspension is exactly the same for both the TSX and CL7.

Was thinking of getting H&R Street performance coilovers, but the picture from tirerack looks different for the rear suspension.

H&R Street-Perf. Coil-Over

Can anyone please advise?

thanks,
chock

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi all,

Would like to know if the suspension is exactly the same for both the TSX and CL7.

Was thinking of getting H&R Street performance coilovers, but the picture from tirerack looks different for the rear suspension.

H&R Street-Perf. Coil-Over

Can anyone please advise?

thanks,
chock
Hey,

I've got these coil overs on my TSX currently. I can confirm that the suspension is identical for the CL7 and CL9 (Acura TSX's). I've got an 08, the fronts are the same as the rear in terms of aesthetics. TireRack shows a funky variation in the components, try checking out H&R's website for a better scope of what you will receive.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If you have xenon , in Europe the CL9/CL7 has auto leveling sensors and the front sensor is hooked to the left front shock absorber.
The US CL9 doesn't have these sensors.
So you need to make sure the front shock has that bracket to hook the sensor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

I've got these coil overs on my TSX currently. I can confirm that the suspension is identical for the CL7 and CL9 (Acura TSX's). I've got an 08, the fronts are the same as the rear in terms of aesthetics. TireRack shows a funky variation in the components, try checking out H&R's website for a better scope of what you will receive.

Hey thanks for the confirmation. Are the spring rates customizable upon purchase? If not, what are the rates? Currently the coilovers i'm on are 4,10kg/mm front and rear respectively. But i think i will use those for track work..thinking of getting the H&R for dailys..anyone on KW V1s?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey,

hi
may i check the set that u install doest it has the bracket for the HID/Xenon auto leveler sensor on the left shock?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.