Acura TSX Forum banner

tsx club can u take a look

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  94cc0rd 
#1 ·
well i was going through the cars and stuff, these are the stuff i found out about them....

i think the 04 nissan maxima is the best but anyways....

Nissan Maxima:
3.5-Liter
DOHC 24-valve
V6 engine
265 hp@5,800 rpm
255 lb-ft of torque @ 4,400 rpm

Nissan Altima:
3.5-Liter
DOHC 24-valve
V6 engine
245 hp@5800 rpm
246 lb-ft@4400 rpm

Impreza:
2.0 liter
227@6000 rpm
217@4000 rpm
16-valve, DOHC
Turbo

tsxclub what u think is the best here, i really just want a fast acceleration and power, or should i get the tsx but if there is a better car i want the better one =/, in my opinion i think the maxima is the best?

See less See more
#3 ·
Maxima looks like a boat LOL I took a test drive and its nice but its slower then the Altima.. wieghs 4,100+ LB LOL.. It’s a luxury car.

Lancer is an amazing car but cannot be compared to the tsx.. The Evo 8 lancer is not for every day use in my opinion..

Test drive them all see how you like it..

I have a 98 maxima and i love it the new maxima is nothing like it. Get an infiniti if you like the new maxima.
Altima is nice but the suspension is nothing like the tsx this is why i am getting a tsx because i want to be able to go 110+ on the highway without slowing down on every turn.

#4 ·
damn

damn man actually out of all those cars i really liked the lancer evolution =/, from one point it just looks really tight, and also it has alot of support from companys and stuff also, it is the main head car of the "fast anf furious 2", so it get's alot pof props, not just that but it looks like it don't weight alot, and it has good hp and rpm, what do you mean by i want to go 110+ and not have to stop on turns is that how good it turns lol, does the lancer also have good turns, the fact of the matter is i just wanna be able to tell me friends this car has this fast acceleration, this hp, and have a good looking and also a good power car. I live in a place were you can drive at 30 mph, but it's a small place. but once you hit the main place, you can drive at 45+, but hehe there are some streets were i can surely test out the car power, and what i want is some good as hell acceleration and have power, i just want it to be quick, after that i'm planning on putting some limotinting (cuz i can get a waver from the record company saying that "i need protection" hehe) dropp the car, and put a body kit, and some rims, what's the biggest rims u can get on the lancer for example, i think maybe 18's, well w/e, ty man, i guess i am probably getting the lancer, i think it looks off the hook, i'm not gonna be street racing but i just wanna have a good car, also my sis wants that car i dunno want to have the same car =/, god i dunno! btw how old r u suppose to be to test drive cuz i'm 16 =/

#5 ·
I am not sure how old just have your license with you.. Lancer is a quick car i suggest you test drive it for sure to see if you like it. Personally i like it but i dont need a fast car for every day use i need a sporty luxury sadan that i can race and enjoy.

#6 ·
o

okay then that is true, the lancer doesn't had the navagation system and stuff like that but, can it be added? umm can't the lancer also be raced, isn't instead the lancer a better racer? it's faster isn't it suppose to be better, le'ts say i want a car that's like the tsx what other car is like the tsx, but better? okay let's say i get the lancer, what can i put in it, can i put a navi system and stuff, can i put a dvd player, and ps2 player, in that car can i add all those stuff, can i also add a better turbo, or more hp and rpm? if u dunno about the lancer then tell me about the tsx?

#7 ·
one of my good friends got his lancer about 2 weeks ago i had a 2 hour ride in it last week and wow man that car is fast i think its an 18pound turbo.. All he added was the blow off valve nothing else it comes hooked up stock carbon fiber wing, carbon fiber hood even performance seats, brembo brakes and much more... It was made for street performance i had a turbo 240sx with silvya engine in it so i know whats fast and whats not.. If you do just minor engine work to the Lancer it will be faster then most cars out there if you are a good stick driver..

You can add anything to any car if you have the money..

The tsx on the other hand is just a luxury sports sadan not a street racing monster but not a slow granny car :D

Like i said before test drive every car you are interested in dealerships dont mind just explain that you want to buy a car and they will be happy to give you the keys for the test drive.. write down what you like about every car you test and decide on one :D

#8 ·
hey

so i guess, i'm getting the lancer cuz i really like it, and he added a blow off valve? u said what is that exactly? do you know how much that it? i can also add more than that right? well das kool man ty, is the, i would get a faster car BUT, there only 2 doors, i want a 4 door, on the lancer can i add a dvd player, and a navi system on it?

#11 ·
maybe you should do some research on the cars before you buy one... i hate to sound mean or whatever but you seem to know very little about cars... especially if you want to fix up your car and you don't know what a blow off valve is... I'm sorry i just had to get that out... but onto your question... or questions..
I'd say, with the types of things that you said... You would probably be best off with the Lancer Evo... or some other type of sporty-car. The TSX is more luxurious but with a little sport.
You could also look into the 2003+ Accord Coupe V6's. They are very quick with the 6-speed tranny. And another thing... if you want to get a car to make it go fast... Learn how to drive stick and then buy a car with a manual tranny... I hate to see people with ferrari's and porsches with auto trannies... it pisses me off...
lol enough ranting...

about the muffler question... if its just the muffler... it usually is just for the sound... the roar... but if you replace the whole exhaust (cat-back or axle-back), you will get some horsepower gain as well as the sound.

for the navi/dvd question: you can get anything added to any car... money is all it takes... you can buy aftermarket navigation system with DVD built in. It's just a little pricey...

and im pretty sure that u have to be 18+ years old to test drive... but i think they would let you test drive it if you went with parents or whatever...

btw: i dont think i am a know-it-all... as a matter of fact, i, myself don't know much about cars and their performance stuff... but for a guy who wants to fix up ur car... u should at least know what a muffler or blow-off valve does... or maybe im just saying that cuz i know wut it means... :-\
do u have a lotta friends with fixed up cars???
i learned a lotta stuff about after-market parts for cars because my friend is a total freak.. he has a 91' mr2, fully customized...
haha sorry for the long post but i hope this helped.. and sorry about the critism..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.