Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know roughly how much my 2005 TSX 5AT non-Navi is worth as of now? 1 month old, 1700kms...

I believe the market value is one thing, but how much is one able to sell it for? This is what I hope to find out.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I am interested too!! Because I kinda... wanna trade in my TSX....

·
HONDA Newb!
167 Posts
Already?!? for what car??
hmm I think last time I went to the dealership, the used car 04 TSX was around 31500..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
I am interested too!! Because I kinda... wanna trade in my TSX....
What do you have in mind? :ikno:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
if trade in the 05 TSX now...will probably lose several thousands..i can say $4000-5000? but wat do u have in mind??lol :laugh:

·
9,175 Posts
Ya...That's what i heard too~...... I know i am gonna lose a few k in it...so...I stilll don't know yet.....hahaha....
Well, I wanted a SLK!!.... but... so many on the street now, and it's kinda a gurls car..
Otherwise....G35C baby.....so nice....hahahah...
Or my other choice is...a 6MT TSX>..hahhaa....I doubt they will let me do a straight swap though........*sniff*

But...you know, this is such a nice club, I don't wanna leave you guys....hahhaa..

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
Ya...That's what i heard too~...... I know i am gonna lose a few k in it...so...I stilll don't know yet.....hahaha....
Well, I wanted a SLK!!.... but... so many on the street now, and it's kinda a gurls car..
Or my other choice is...a 6MT TSX>..hahhaa....I doubt they will let me do a straight swap though........*sniff*

But...you know, this is such a nice club, I don't wanna leave you guys....hahhaa..
Just wait til September for 06 Lexus IS350

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:

After you said that, You more deserve to get a Tricycle as you ride :jester:
Oh Man, I am a ass...:laugh:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me spill the beans. There's a dealer willing to let me trade in my 'extra clean' 05 TSX for $30,000. Probably can push for a bit more. I'm going to check out more dealers.

I too have in mind another car, namely the 2006 Audi A4 2.0T. There are slots for delivery in 4-6 weeks for the first batch.

However, I doubt I'd change car. It's just crazy, loosing so much. And I love the TSX. It's just that when you see something so nice your mind thinks a lot. :laugh:

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Airbus said:
Let me spill the beans. There's a dealer willing to let me trade in my 'extra clean' 05 TSX for $30,000. Probably can push for a bit more. I'm going to check out more dealers.

I too have in mind another car, namely the 2006 Audi A4 2.0T. There are slots for delivery in 4-6 weeks for the first batch.

However, I doubt I'd change car. It's just crazy, loosing so much. And I love the TSX. It's just that when you see something so nice your mind thinks a lot. :laugh:
yea but just wait a year or 2 until those Audi' 2.0T are not so in demand...you will be able to get a better price on that car, plus you won't lose so much on trade in.

·
9,175 Posts
Ya... trading in your car in your first year is kinda stupid....that's why I am sticking to the TSX>....for now...since the ladies seem to like it.... they say its ROOMY... in da front AND BACK...haha...and the leather is SOFT AGAINST THEIR SKIN....umm...

But... 07...LOTS of new cars and designs are coming out...so just waiit 2 yrs!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I've thought about all these... No reason to jump on selling the car so soon anyways... All the losses and poor trade-in value. Like I said, it's just my mind thinking too much.

BTW, during my research, I went on buysell.ca and I noticed there were many sales that said "Private Sale" or "GST only." I understand that private sales are exempt from PST right? Then if the transaction is under the table, will the buyer still have to pay GST? If yes, does the seller pay the buyer and they have to prove that taxes have been paid when doing the ownership transfer?

I mean there are so many '04 TSX for sale with like 10000kms on them and asking for $32k, pretty good price I thought. But then the seller only gets $32k without any tax right?

Puzzled.. :donno:

·
9,175 Posts
You can get 32k for a 04??.....wow....dats gd....

I don't see much TSX for sale though........ I was searching for one.....just for fun, and never found it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts