Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hmmmmm Looks Ok'ish but I would of preffered having the amber smoked (which is what I am trying to do whenever I get time to do so) Looks a little plain with outanything there but doesnt look that bad, good luck with the sale though

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmmm Looks Ok'ish but I would of preffered having the amber smoked (which is what I am trying to do whenever I get time to do so) Looks a little plain with outanything there but doesnt look that bad, good luck with the sale though
i tried smoking the ambers and came out crappy. Even if u spray the outsides ...when the light goes thru it still shows amber. i tried blacking out both sides and it was too dark. But GL with the smoking lemme kno how it comes.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some actual light action (headlights turned on) would be quite beneficial for prospective buyers.
will post asap. I ordered some amber led blub for the middle and some white for the park light. i didnt want to post with regular bulbs but will soon

·
Registered
188 Posts
those look really good. I was wondering how it would look if I did that to my lights and put my own CCFL's in...Good luck with the sale man..I'd pic em up if I was 250 bux richer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.