Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my TSX yesterday, got it at $1300 below msrp (anyone in Ottawa interested in knowing more let me know).

Options - The only option I added was the rear spoiler. Since my wife is going to share the car with me I had to buy an automatic (I know, I know... but at least it has a sportshift, besides I get to keep my Prelude Vtec for when I really crave to shift).

Driving Impressions - For me the most important thing in a car is handling. I've had my Prelude for 7 years, I've been spoilt. The TSX handles as good or better than my Lude. I test drove a 240hp Accord coupe, it goes like sting but I didn't buy it because I had to slow down a lot at corners, I ain't doin' that. The TSX corners great and it's fast enough (even with the auto). The engine has that quiet roar to it that I love, it's a mixture of the familiar Vtec prowl combined with german bmw-like solid metallic sound. It's different from any other Honda/Acura I've driven. I loved driving it. The guy gave me the keys, and I didn't want to come back...

Can't wait to pick it up.
:cool:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
haha awesome!
It's great that you got a good price too.

What color did you end up with?

Glad to see your staying in the honda family ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got black, here in Canada Black is only offered with beige interior, with that ugly wood trim. I debated between black and Indigo Blue (another Canadian-only ugly color). I almost went with the indigo blue since it came with black interior and aluminum trim. But finally I picked black, the indigo blue was too purplish for my taste.

G

·
Moisted
I am just about to purchase a TSX in your area. How did you get the $1300 discount? I checked on Cars4U.com and they quote a discount of $984.00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts