Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Fog lights...I know Hoen makes a xenon match bulb... I think there is another brand that comes close as well...but can't think of it off the top of my head.

http://www.hoen-usa.com/fog.htm

I believe there was a member who posted pictures of them installed somewhere in the car gallery... You might have to do some searching around to find them... sorry..

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
lunner said:
But white fog lights aren't as functional in the fog as semi to solid yellow fog lights.
probably not as functional but the HIDs light the road up like there's no tomorrow anyways..lol

if i had foggies..i'd try to match them with the HIDs too!
like andynolife said in another post..'"it's all about the bling factor" hehehe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Raybrig also makes replacement bulbs, though they are pricey. I have the Hoen bulbs in my fogs, and they're close, but I have the Raybrigs in my High Beams and its like daytime. Speaking of, anyone know how to override the fog switch so they stay on when you turn on high beams?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I looked at the electrical schematic... looks like the only way of doing it is to rewire the replacement stalk. I called my service department to see if I could get a replacement one so I could play around with it, but they only sold it with the kit. So if anyone has one and don't need/want it (dunno why...) please PM me. I don't want to take mine out and screw it up...

·
Registered
54 Posts
If I had foglights, I'd be able to do it pretty easily. I did this on my Civic, but the only draw back is that you'll need to upgrade some wiring harnesses and the fuses, to accommodate the amount of power that is being drawed now that you have both the fogs and the high beams on.

-Jimmy

·
Registered
283 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
I looked at the electrical schematic... looks like the only way of doing it is to rewire the replacement stalk. I called my service department to see if I could get a replacement one so I could play around with it, but they only sold it with the kit. So if anyone has one and don't need/want it (dunno why...) please PM me. I don't want to take mine out and screw it up...

So you are looking for wiring or the light assembly. I need only the wiring harness, so if you need the lights, we could go in on a set.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
cmf said:
So you are looking for wiring or the light assembly. I need only the wiring harness, so if you need the lights, we could go in on a set.
actually, I just need the stalk that comes with the kit... I have one, but I don't want to take it apart...in case I screw it up :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts