Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm kinda new (lurker) to the TSX forums so I figured it was time to introduce myself and my 2006 Arctic Blue TSX with 66k. Mechanically, my TSX is completely stock and I will honestly, probably keep it that way. Cosmetically, I've added a few very minor things just to make it "my own." I think my only remaining future plans are lowering it 1.5 inches (debating bc the ride is so smooth now, why change it!), and dark gray or black rims (keeping the 17" base).

I joined because I always love seeing what other people have out there. TSX's are not very common where I live, which I admit I like.

I created a thread in the Photo section to show off my TSX and the latest project I completed. Look forward to meeting you! :wiggle:

·
Registered
652 Posts
:eek3:
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I have always loved that color! Welcome!

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Very clean car, Welcome aboard fellow Central FL TSX'er!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goregous looking TSX,keep the alloys stock,they look great and suit the car perfectly
Thank you! I will definitely be keeping them for a while. They are in perfect condition, and I haven't yet found any aftermarket set that I actually like. I may consider getting them done grey or black.

Very clean car, Welcome aboard fellow Central FL TSX'er!
NOthing beats a females with a tsx!=pure sexyiness welcome to da club from a fellow s. floridian;)
Thank fellow Floridians! :festive:

^ what they said
bahahahaa, Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts