Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TSX Hood Deflector *ORDER NOW! STILL AVAILABLE!*

LOOK RIGHT HERE!!

Bryan from EGR just contacted me again, if anyone is still interested in the Hood Deflectors he still has quite a few for sale! First come first serve so get in there! I have reattached the order form below.

Whaddup club!

So I've had a few emails back and forth with Bryan Spear over at EGR about possibly bringing back the hood deflector. I asked for a possible price if I can get a large group of people to purchase the aftermarket deflector as a group buy and informed him it would be through tsxclub so that would definitely get his company some credit and show, this is the email i received this morning:

"I can offer you $31.98/each plus freight if you want to try to put together a group buy. I can do the group buy if you can muster at least 25 units."

Talk about a steal! I've already got a few people off the club Facebook pitching in and I'm personally going to buy 2 maybe 3 lol so let's get a list going so we can get this thing on the road and have some more deflectors in the game!

Keep in mind, I'm 99% sure this is a 1 time thing from EGR. They have to bring the mold back to life just to make this set of 25.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just asked for pictures from EGR, but im 99% sure it looks exactly like the one in the picture. Im not sure how you would go about dropping out of a group buy after the deflector is already made. Like i said theyre doing a 1 time run through their machines so what they make is whats available. Im sure if you did drop out someone would take it though, maybe even myself lol

1 - 20 of 457 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.