Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The TSX seems to me like a luxury Mazdaspeed or Spec V. Small Japanese sedans with some sporty character to 17 inch wheels, sport suspension, sporty body kits available, I4 engines, FWD etc... The difference being the TSX is loaded with way more features and amenities, has much better fit and finish and is an entry luxury vehicle with a luxury name all at a price not out of line from those cars. With more hp than either of those cars, but heavier, I hope the car can run with them in the quarter mile. I have no doubt that the track it can take them on but straight line acceleration must be seen. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Before purchasing my TSX, I read a lot of posts on this site. And with all due respect to the members, if 1/4 mi. speed is wat is important, there are many better and far less expensive choices to be had. For example, most any 3.4 liter GM midsize and smaller sedan/coupe will smoke a TSX in the quarter mile. The total package must be reviewed. The stock BMW 2002 of the early seventies would have had trouble turning an 11 sec 0-60 time at a time when 327's 427's, 454's, 440's etc. were clocking 11 and 12 sec quarter miles. However, to the "total package" of the BMW 2002, during this same era is when BMW really became "something" in this country. It's not always about raw numbers...and in fact, outside of a race-only vehicle...never should be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The parchment interior comes with the (brown) sim woodgrain,
this will give it an even more luxury look , while the silver trim
steers it to the sporty look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts