Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys of talks of having some meets I guess i'm gonna try and get one going at my place. If this date doesnt work for some who wanna go we can move it to the 2nd weekend in Saturday.

Lets have everyone bring something to eat. I will make some ribs and corn on the cob!

Bring your swimming gear, girlfriend/wife, and kids if ya have them.

Location: Moscow, PA (for people interested I will PM you address) or I can text it to ya.

My house is on a private road and theres plenty of parking and yard to do whatever. Just pulling in on the road is a little steep so you have to go at an extreme angle if your dumped like me :) I usually 3 wheel when I pull out haha

Hope we get a few people interested to have a good time. If not I guess you will miss out! Let's get this summer going guys!

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Wooh 2.5 hrs away from me. Looks like a nice drive though. Lets see how this goes before I commit but I'm willing to go.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I love the 2nd weekend in Saturday ;)

Would love to do it but 3 hours is kinda far for me

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Let's see if I have my car ready for then, would be more like a 3 hr ride for me, but willing to go with a group drive. Then a poconos stay after that for me ..:tu:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured it would be to far of a drive for some. It's ok if it's a no go. Poconos is rite by me and a lot to do around there!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
im down... ill take a drive... after all the drinks looking like ill be stating at a motel nearby...lol...

lets get a caravan going from long LI, all 5 boroughs of NY and North jersey....

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
lol... oh aight i was thinking you had some coilovers to drive on some nice roads ya tu sabe brugal in full effect...lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm thinking of changing the date. Would august be better for some? I'm going to ocean city now for dew tour. How bout u guys pick a day that works best :) but not last weekend in July bc I'm having my daughters first birthday!

PA roads r shit also. Highways not bad tho and my town is tiny n roads r good.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
my girl goes to school in philly, so after the belt its a nice drive. Im willing to go but only if its gonna be worth it as its 3 and a half hours with out traffic to get there:squint:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys I have to change this to august 6th bc I am going to OC. Or if you guys think the Saturday before July 23rd would be better which would be the 16th I believe. Lemme get some input. Or if we can't get enough people let's shoot for another meet at a park some where.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts