Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would Like to organize a meet at Linden Aviation Plaza right on
route 1&9 Linden NJ Those of you in S.I. NY all you have to do is Cross the Bridge or anyone else Exit 13 on the NJ Turnpike the Reason I chose this place is because the parking LOT between Target and the movie's is huge and the police would more than likely not bother us I'm trying to organize it for the night Fast and Furious Comes out there having a midnight Showing on the 23rd but Im open to also having it on the Friday the 25th or Saturday the 26th.

I think it will be a good showing on any day because there will be tons of cars already here also their will be a Police presence During the Movies because of all the cars and they are cameras all throughout the Lot so your cars will be protected.

Anyone intrested? or If anyone knows of another meet thats going to be organized for the same dates I'm intrested in attending.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool im trying to post on several sites but no one comes into the meets forum so im trying to pm people that i know are local lol so ill see if i can get at least a 12 car turnout if not maybe we can try again for the 4th of July

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your right I have been going to that car meet on and off since 2001 when I was in Majestic Car Club. I would love to get it going once a month or 1x every 3 months again.

Im going to need help from a couple people to do so I'm trying to get in contact with the people that run the Woodbridge meets but I can never figure out when there having them I already spoke to some of the Linden police they are OK with us doing them but as long as were respectful like other groups have been in the past. Im crossing my fingers to hope we can get something going soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.