Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there are anymore meets going on, or if anyone is interested in having one set up...

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Missed out on the last one eh? Talk to 'Lexx'. He usually sets up the meets in the GTA. Me and Vinny helped set up the last one with him. I'd be down to help out again. Speedstars is suppose to be having a BBQ meet but I have no idea whether or not it's being organized.

Edit: You didn't go to BVAN's meet at Square One last night did you?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Next meet will be at Speedstar indeed. Looking for a good date to set with the guys. I'm looking at a Sunday, maybe? At least then nobody's at work.

How is June 30th? Going to have to leave some time for prep and so that everyone can mark their books ahead of time.

June 30th or July 7th is probably the best options so far.

If anyone is interested in a smaller get together meet before that, you are welcome to plan something out!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Mini meet 30th?
Speedstars 7th? :nod:

·
Registered
652 Posts
I was there, was curious what the hype is about. I saw a couple of stock silver TSX's but that was it as far as TSX's
Yeah my buddy went with his silver Aspec TSX. Saw a picture with you rocking the Enkei's. I went to the last one Bvan hosted and wasn't too fond of it so I skipped out this time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Decided to bump this thread back up, didn't want to make a new one but still wondering if there's any meets upcoming or anything.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I spoke to Lexx the other night at the Kennedy Commons meet out in Scarborough, I think the next one that's in the works is the Speedstar meet.

Not sure when exactly, but the weathers looking mighty fine for the upcoming week!

·
Registered
657 Posts
I agree, even if its something small I dont mind meeting up for a coffee and just enjoying the cars + weather. What days/time work for you RLuong? Let's try to get something organized.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im good for weekdays after 6 and weekends anytime, except this coming up weekend
what about everybody else?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Im good for weekdays after 6 and weekends anytime, except this coming up weekend
what about everybody else?
With enough notice, I should be good most evenings.

Any update on this?
Gary, I believe Alex mentioned a Speedstar meet in the works, although not sure whats happening there as of yet.

try and set something up for August 24th? gives people enough time to plan
How's the weather looking? Let's plan some a bit better location wise than last time, unfortunately that parking lot didnt really suffice.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts