Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've got an 05 MT non-navi and I've been considering doing the navi swap if I can do it without spending an insane amount of money. Just need to figure out all the parts I'll need and slowly start gathering. The thing I really want though and have had zero luck finding any info on is what it would take to put some of the 06-07 interior updates in my 05. The aux port, phone link, memory seat, etc
It's going to be cheaper to sell your car and buy an 06 - IMO your looking at over 2K for all of that stuff plus labor. The navi isn't really comparable to an apple/google maps unit in it's place.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone know if what would be involved to go from NAVI to NON NAVI? I prefer the climate controls and simplicity of the NON NAVI unit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone know if what would be involved to go from NAVI to NON NAVI? I prefer the climate controls and simplicity of the NON NAVI unit.
It was easy and only one plug was left out of the non-navi radio. Everything works great. SO.... if you don't like your NAVI system and want to "downgrade" then getting a non-navi radio and clock is a really easy switch out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts