Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is 20in on my tsx. specs on the wheel 20in x 8.5in tires toyo proxes 4 245/35/20 off set 45mm. and it is still sitting at about 1.75in in the front and 1.5in in the back. its a good fit but taller over all diameter compared to my originals. if i bottom out it rubs in the front . i can adjust the hieght. if anyone wants to do 20's if the wheels are 8.5in wide then go with 245/30/20 this size is almost the same overall diameter as stocks. i would have bought this size but only dunlop makes it and it aint cheap.

Attachments

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Not sure i like all the little rivets aorund the rims, but it is phat

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
nice ABP.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Wow..they look pretty good. How do you like the Toyos?

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Its still tight, and still i sweat that kenstyle kit, that kit is awesome too bad my pockets dont think its so awesome haha

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know where ever i go people ask me what kind of car it is. but the kenstyle does it.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
i would have to agree, that kit makes the tsx look so much nicer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
PROJECTSX said:
yes i entered it in the dub show in la the only tsx there.
No, it wasn't the only TSX there because I also enter my TSX, it was sitting next to Jada Toys "Copper Nissan 350Z" which won the "Best Nissan" at dub show los angeles.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you do feel alittle drop in pick up but i wanted to look and i knew it wouldnt be great for performance.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
go7fatherg7 said:
No, it wasn't the only TSX there because I also enter my TSX, it was sitting next to Jada Toys "Copper Nissan 350Z" which won the "Best Nissan" at dub show los angeles.
Super super cool! Including how real-life happenings get figured out on sites like this. :cool:

Congrats to you both.

BTW I didn't know there would be any loss in performance. I wouldn't think you'd feel it's worth it.....until I LOOK at the car!

But even so...... :donno:

Anybody else?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont know how but i missed that tsx i thought i was the only tsx there. i think the girls caused that to happen.

·
Registered
14 Posts
PROJECTSX said:
i dont know how but i missed that tsx i thought i was the only tsx there. i think the girls caused that to happen.
yea, it's girls's fault because I was looking for you at dub show but I couldn't find you.
oh well, I guess the girls cause that too? LOL

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Have to agree Kenstyle front nose makes the car. Can't say I would choose the wheels for my own ride but they do make a statement! :nod:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did i just put up my pics again sorry about that what was i thinking. one thing on the 20's is that not lot out there with a high offset unless you get into 2 and 3 piece wheels then the cost goes up. thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts