Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my TSX yesterday. I was looking for the owner's manual and didn't find it in the car. Should there be one?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your dealer should have given you a nice leather portfolio that has your manuals, warrenties, TLC info etc... and a nice pen.

·
Registered
68 Posts
aside from the Owner's Manual, you guys should check out the Helm's Manual for the TSX (www.helminc.com). it is basically a shop manual that'll help you learn more about the car. but since the TSX just came out, there might be a possibility that the manual hasn't been released yet or it may be a little pricey.

all i can say is, it is a worthy investment. i use it like a bible for my 99 honda civic hatch.

·
Registered
204 Posts
cifrancgx said:
Your dealer should have given you a nice leather portfolio that has your manuals, warrenties, TLC info etc... and a nice pen.
I don't see any nice pen in the leather portfolio, the dealer stole mine ??!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
larchmont said:
Yeah, let's talk about pens!

And then William Hung can mispronounce it. :D
My dealer only fill up the gas tank up to 3/4 and the pen is missing.
I swear I will never set my foot in that dealership ever again : (

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Diesel said:
My dealer only fill up the gas tank up to 3/4 and the pen is missing.
I swear I will never set my foot in that dealership ever again : (
The missing pen... well... it sux
but the gas... it may be a good thing... dealer usually just put cheap gas there... I mean BELOW 91!!!

·
New TSX Owner
14 Posts
My salesperson verbally highlighted various things in the owner's manual. It took forever. Anyway, no pen for me, just a Bobby Rahal umbrella :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
EPD Hater said:
My salesperson verbally highlighted various things in the owner's manual. It took forever. Anyway, no pen for me, just a Bobby Rahal umbrella :)
I'll take the umbrella any time.

P.S. What is it about the friggin pen anyhoo......

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Head back to your dealership and request for what you need. Those are mandatory items that should've come with the car, not optional.

·
Registered
6 Posts
CL9 K24a said:
Head back to your dealership and request for what you need. Those are mandatory items that should've come with the car, not optional.

I got the paper version with my TSX. Just looking for the electronic version as a backup.

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts