Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching the news (Ch 4 Detroit) and the TSX was named as the possible pick for the top overall sports sedan for the north american international auto show.

It will be officially announced Monday - hopefully it will be the one :D

The RL was named as the possible for the best luxury sedan.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha nope :). I love the TSX, I enjoyed it a ton. The power in the TL makes it worth the extra money for me. I love the speed.

I wanted to write a short review comparing the two, tsx and tl, because i know some people always are having a hard time deciding, but it has bene so long since I drove the TSX.

I believe I get teh TSX loaner this friday when they are putting the a-spec on, so I will be able to write it then :).

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
vp911 said:
haha nope :). I love the TSX, I enjoyed it a ton. The power in the TL makes it worth the extra money for me. I love the speed.

I wanted to write a short review comparing the two, tsx and tl, because i know some people always are having a hard time deciding, but it has bene so long since I drove the TSX.

I believe I get teh TSX loaner this friday when they are putting the a-spec on, so I will be able to write it then :).
You don't have to. :lol:

All y'all have to do is check out post #2 over here: :D

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=853

1 - 5 of 5 Posts