K20A=5.115" dia.
K20A2=5.465" dia.
K24=5.980" dia.
08-09 K24 = 6.37"

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! i only asked because I saw a couple of guys in here selling their UR pulley, so I was thinking about buying it and putting it in my RSX. by the way, i got the 2002 base model

EDIT: Speaking of diameter, anybody happen to know the CrankPulley size of the TSX and the RSX?

·
Registered
210 Posts
The RSX Base model uses a different UR pulley than the RSX TypeS model.
You should visit the UR pulley website and look at their application guide.
It will also give you different part numbers for the Base and TypeS trim model.

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, i tried searching their site but ended up with nothing more than a bunch of advertisement for big/small/underdrive pulleys. i was looking into details such as, would i need a different size belt if i go underdrive and if so which one is best, the size diameter of UR vs Stock etc. ill search again to see what i can find, i already emailed them for help so hopefully they reply tomorrow or something.

·
Registered
99 Posts
K24=5.980" dia.This is also the k20a3 Crank pulley...

Although the Measurments are wrong in this pic you can see....Measurments are supposed to be taken from Ribbed area to ribbed area, not the outside ring..:)

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hold on a second, so the K24 TSX Crank Pulley is the same as the Base RSX Crank pulley???

thanks for the pictures that really helped me out

so what is the formula for converting the length of a shape into diameter??? i havent done any of this since middle school. SIN/COS/TAN anyone???

·
-
1,562 Posts

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes their the same.

No need. Tell me which pulley you plan to run I will tell you the p/N for the belt to run ;)
Hmmm, if you can that would be great. i am currently thinking about using either UR Pulleys for the RSX base, or some other alternative lightweight set.

(I already have UR Pulleys on my TSX)

that was the next step that i was gonna take after i found out about the same size pulley because i knew someone had a thread like that somewhere here. ;)

thanks for that link now i didnt have to search

1 - 12 of 12 Posts