Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - first of all 'hi' to everyone :wavey:.....first time poster and soon to be (hopefully) new TSX owner in the Vancouver area.

Just wondering what everyone paid for their new TSX out the door (all in), what options included, and finally from which dealership.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Out The Door Total

HI

final price will obviously vary for many reasons,as i'm sure you know.

mine was a AUTO TRANS....no dealer rustproofing or any of that crap added .

no trade in.

i was on the road for under $40,000 (cdn) all taxes in etc..........

hope this helps a liitle!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
maddmax005 said:
HI

final price will obviously vary for many reasons,as i'm sure you know.

mine was a AUTO TRANS....no dealer rustproofing or any of that crap added .

no trade in.

i was on the road for under $40,000 (cdn) all taxes in etc..........

hope this helps a liitle!!
Wow when did you get your car? From which dealer? Mine came out with a total of $42k, non-Navi 5AT and with DiamondKote. And the insurance was a rape. Got it early this month. I could only negotiate a $1200 off MSRP and some freebies such as winter floor mats, trunk mat, mudguards and wheel lock nuts.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
welcome to the club!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
diggz
i first went to silverhill acura with the carcostcanada price , the salesman was giving me that price but no more, so i went to northwest acura and they were able to through in 2 free accessorys with it worth about 320

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Hi" all, first time user today, and first message! You guys/gals post good info. Thx.

I'm also at the stage where I'm fishing for the right price. Just wondering, Special_Ed, have you bought it? If so, at what price and where? ... if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks a lot,
Acuran
... hopefully own an TSX REAL soon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Acuran said:
"Hi" all, first time user today, and first message! You guys/gals post good info. Thx.

I'm also at the stage where I'm fishing for the right price. Just wondering, Special_Ed, have you bought it? If so, at what price and where? ... if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks a lot,
Acuran
... hopefully own an TSX REAL soon
Acuran - I eventually picked up a used 2004 6spd w/ approx. 8000kms for $31,000 + taxes. The lowest I could find for a 2005 equivalent was about $34,000 + taxes. Don't know why but none of the Acura dealerships were not even willing to negotiate for anything lower.

Let me know what you're able to find.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I'm a newby... just got my brand new 2005 TSX, 6-spd, non-Navi, Black on Black, Wheel Locks, Winter Mats (Front and Rear) and Trunk Tray last Thursday.

I negotiated a price of $32,806 b4 taxes and other charges.

Just curious if this was a good price?

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.