Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, love the 2005 TSX. Great car for the price. I have a complaint. Why are the rear turn signals red??????

I need to get orange ones. Any ideas on where to get rear tail lights that are orange for my 2004 TSX.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Why do you need them red?? I prefer red. If you really want yellow signals in the back and is willing to shell out some $$ then you can always import the JDM tail lights which blink yellow.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Actually...you should have no need for yellow because the car behind you can actually see your blinkers on the side of your mirror...which are yellow.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I know it's not exactly what you're looking/asking for...

just to give you an idea...you can see the yellow blinkers from the rear of the car...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JDM tail lights

Thanks for the informatio on the JDM tail lights but where can I order them. Can not stand the red turn lights, they drive me up a wall.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Bratee1 said:
Thanks for the informatio on the JDM tail lights but where can I order them. Can not stand the red turn lights, they drive me up a wall.
You probably can get the tail lights from www.boomplustoys.net or www.aj-racing.com

Just make sure you confirm with them that the tail light blinks yellow..

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
you cant see it when your driving, so who cares. definatly not worth $200-300 for the jdm lights only to change the blinker color

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Australian rear turn signals are smoked and blink yellow. Of course, they aren't much cheaper from JDM turn signals as well. Hang on, they are JDM ... :laugh:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the hello's guys. Thanks for the information on AJ racing. Went to the site. Could not find any tail lights but I sent them an email. They will be back 01/17/05. Would appreciate it if any one else has any ideas on this matter to let me know.

Now that I have started down this road there is no turning back.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow that's a weird pet peeve :D
good luck replacing them !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts