Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to drop a new 2nd gear in my trans, can anyone confirm whether or not the part number 23432-pps-305 (which is apparently also for RSX & CRV 2nd) means I can buy any of the 2nd gears mentioned and have it dropped in no problem? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Okay, that’ll probably be a bit different. Since the CR-V and RSX are a 5-Speed (I’m assuming non Type-S here) and the TSX is a 6-Speed, the gearing will most likely be different. It should still fit though. I would verify the part number though since that kept bringing me to automatic, and I’m not sure if they’re the same or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, that’ll probably be a bit different. Since the CR-V and RSX are a 5-Speed (I’m assuming non Type-S here) and the TSX is a 6-Speed, the gearing will most likely be different. It should still fit though. I would verify the part number though since that kept bringing me to automatic, and I’m not sure if they’re the same or not.
I know that the gear ratios are the same and so is the part number so I might just go for it and report back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts