Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks for locking my post. I figured that someone who swapped out their shift knob might not be reading the for sale forums. Most people in fact do not read that forum. That was my reasoning for posting in the most popular forum.

So I thought I would just start a NEW and DIFFERENT thread asking how people like their shift knob. Is it as awesome as it looks? How heavy is it?

Anyone have an extra one they want to get rid of? shoot me a pm

Please dont hate on me and lock this thread.

Jonesy.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
JonesyKPRO said:
Please dont hate on me and lock this thread.
The thread was locked as it was a double post, and the second post was posted in the wrong forum.
Most, if not all of our member's use the "New Posts" feature, and will see any/all (in every forum) new post's :thumbsup:

Joker - who doesn't hate anyone :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Hey, Jonesy! Don't worry. I think you can be sure the right people will see it.

I'm usually against locking threads too, and I also would like to see some of the areas of this site be less restrictive of their content. But it does seem pretty reasonable that personal "for sale" and "wanted" threads/posts shouldn't be on the "General" forum, especially since the site has a special forum for that. (And I see you did also put a thread over there.)

Larchmont, who's hardly a likely person to support closing a thread.

BTW isn't this thread title a little misleading? :donno:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I just really want a TSX 6 speed shift knob and I find it hard to believe that no one has put an aftermarket or different shift knob in their tsx; I thought I would get numerous responses and be able to pick one up for a good deal... I guess not.

I dont think it is that misleading of a title, I would like some feedback on how you guys like it... is it as awesome as I think? no one answered my question.. how heavy is it ect.

Let me know.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
JonesyKPRO said:
Sorry, I just really want a TSX 6 speed shift knob and I find it hard to believe that no one has put an aftermarket or different shift knob in their tsx
Several of us have changed the stock shift knob (including me), but would like to hang on to the old on.
Just curious, have you tried the dealer?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
I switched over to a Honda HFP knob. I love it, except now that it's 2 degrees out, the thing is friggin cold. I wish i had kept the stock one for winter use, but I unloaded to to a co-worker for $70.

I see them on eBay from time to time- be patient and I'm sure you'll find one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could probably order one from Acura, but was looking to save a few bucks. I mean if you want an RSX shiftknob you can get one for shipping charges basically. Thought this would be an easy place to pick one up.

I currently have the red solid metal one from Acura with RSX across it. Thing is either schorching hot or freezing cold.

Someone sell me thier shift knob!!!

Jonesy

·
Registered
285 Posts
JonesyKPRO said:
Someone sell me thier shift knob!!!

Jonesy
Where are you located?? I have an extra one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts