What date is better for you?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a mini get together dinner.

When: Sat, May 14, 2011
Where: Bubble World Richmond, 8328 Capstan Way (HENRY'S FAVOURITE PLACE)
Time: 6:30 pm

1) icemiko
2) hc529
3) some guy in a riced out 8th gen accord coupe
4) yvr_tsx (7pm)
5) sum
6) some guy in a 2nd gen tsx (maybe)
7) ttk5 (maybe)
8) Benz
9) kanon (after 9pm if we're still doing something)
10)

·
Registered
249 Posts
1) icemiko
2) hc529 (prob won't go to make you have another fail meet) let's have another bbq meet

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks for always organizing icemiko. You are like the tsxclub Vancouver chapter exec.

Sorry, but can't make it on Saturday nights since I got fellowship group then. You guys have fun!

·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I am the TSX Meet Mod which never does his job so I'm trying to do it now, lol!

Damn Kevin, you can never come.... how about we switch it to a Friday, is that better for you?

·
Registered
120 Posts
1) icemiko
2) hc529 (prob won't go to make you have another fail meet) let's have another bbq meet
3) benz (any day ok except april 2)
4) lil_kid

any of those days is good for me, I usually get off work at 7:30pm on Saturdays

·
Registered
379 Posts
Haha, I am the TSX Meet Mod which never does his job so I'm trying to do it now, lol!

Damn Kevin, you can never come.... how about we switch it to a Friday, is that better for you?
Good that you've got a sense of duty lol... Otherwise, we'd have no meets in Vancouver at all.

Yeah, I'm usually quite busy with work/church stuff/gym on weekdays. Weekends I spend some quality time with my gf. lol... There are rare occasions where I do have some free time, so it's hard to match with the tsxclub meets.

Don't change a thing on account of me, wouldn't be right. You guys have fun!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (Canada)
2,756 Posts
1) icemiko
3) benz (any day ok except april 2)
4) lil_kid
5) Kanon23 (Apr 2/16 ok)

·
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's the address for anyone that forgot - Kim GA Nae (4260 No 3 Road Richmond, BC - 604.273.4745), same place as last time, across Aberdeen on Browngate Road.

·
Registered
249 Posts
oh shit, its 6days from now.... totally forgot about it... fml

·
Registered
249 Posts
It was cancel twice because our meet organizer sux!! Haha always make the meet on some day where everyone can't go, or there's playoff game haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts