Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live on oahu, hawaii and i hardly if ever see other tsx's on the road. at first i slightly regreted not getting a more powerful car like a v6 altima, but after seeing how ridiculously common they are (am always surrounded by altima's everywhere!) i am glad i got the tsx. still missing the power, but i guess being different has its own rewards :)

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
not too bad im my little city... i know of 2 other people that own tsx's here besides mine... and theyre both owned by old people :(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
I'm finally starting to see them around, but still on the rare side. Still not a common occurrence like Accords or TLs though......

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Man......up here in Vancouver......I don't think you can stop seeing a PWP or SSM TSX pass by for less than 2 minutes on the road/

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
I'm on the same boat as LannyM. I'm up in the Boston, MA area and I'm starting to see them around, but not as much as TLs. They seem to be EVERYWHERE!

One good thing about the TSX that I'm getting is that its Black on Black and I have only seen 1, maybe 2 here in Mass. They weren't modified either, so I'll be able to make my somewhat unique.

·
By Appointment Only
172 Posts
When I first got the car I never saw another one. Slowly but surely I am seeing more and more on the road, definitely growing in popularity. The day after I put my regular tags on the car I came out of my work to find a Milano Red TSX with temp tags parked right next to mine. :slant: They are still rare compared to Accords, TL's, Altimas and Maximas though. I don't know if I am just noticing them more since I am on the lookout now, but definitely see like 1 or 2 every other day.

I'm in Delaware by the way.....

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
I think I'm up to 10 TSX's in my parking garage at work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seattle TSXs

I'm starting to see more of them here in the rainy city, but they're still far outnumbered by the TL and RSX - especially the RSX. I believe Seattle has its own RSX club that meets regularly.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
I haven't seen a lot but enough.. at work, theres 3, I got the third one..
1 White
1 Black
1 Carbon Grey - Mine

And the other 2 guy are my co-workers..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Yeah, there starting to gain popularity in NY, see quite a few of em around now, for the most part, we all still seem to park next to eachother as doc noticed...Happy w/ my Honda Badges/grill now, Makes me a complete Rarity, Everyone Stares... :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
blazed54 said:
i live on oahu, hawaii and i hardly if ever see other tsx's on the road. at first i slightly regreted not getting a more powerful car like a v6 altima, but after seeing how ridiculously common they are (am always surrounded by altima's everywhere!) i am glad i got the tsx. still missing the power, but i guess being different has its own rewards :)
The past couple months I've seen alot more on the road here in FL but it doesn't even touch how many new TL's and Altimas I see. Mostly all CG which is no surprise there. Personally, I know the power difference is huge between the Altima & TSX (Altima is TORQEY) I wouldn't regret not getting it. The quality difference is huge not only in materials but also the ride quality...can't touch an Acura! Plus Altimas are ugly and look like an old person's car IMO...no offense to anyone :grinno:

·
Registered
102 Posts
BTW blazed54...I'll be in your home state in May. Can't wait it's so beautiful there!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I see quite a few here too, like 3-5 a day of various colors. There mostly CG or SSM though. ABP seems to be the rarest along with MSM. Chicago saw a lot of them over the weekend. Used to be I didn't see many there, now I see them there too. I guess its starting to catch on, but TSXs are still not as common as the TL though, which is good.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I swear mine is still the only one in town :woot:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
LannyM said:
I'm finally starting to see them around, but still on the rare side. Still not a common occurrence like Accords or TLs though......
:sprint:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
I swear mine is still the only one in town :woot:
cause you're in BFE

j/k
On a weekly basis I see about 3 round here

·
Registered
180 Posts
TSXs are VERY common in Southern California now. I guess that's to be expected w/the doubling of production.

I'm glad I have Milano Red. I think I have seen only 2 Milano Red TSXs in the past year.

·
Registered
122 Posts
In Irvine, I see maybe 2-3 TSX's a week...although I'm not really watching out for cars all that often since I'm usually either in class, at work, or in my apartment studying h1e1l1p. Theres a really nice ABP 04 in the area though!

·
Registered
157 Posts
here in GA, they are getting common. Damn!
I might have seriously considered another car if
I knew they would be that popular. I'm not a fan of being
in the common-crowd. I se less lexus IS300's that TSX's.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts