Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"Acura...Advanced"
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD, thanks for your inquiries------------------

Guys, I totalled my 2004 TSX - got rear ended. Just purchased a 06 350z Touring Edition!!!

I'm selling my Injen CAI, Carbon Fiber Mugen Style Grill, Front ABS Lip Kit and Mugen Style Spoiler.

$300 Takes it all.

contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
sent you an email.

·
Registered
9 Posts
heyy, you think you can let me know if i can take the outter taillamp housing off your hands! i need both sides as for mine has cracked for some reason. i had tints on them think it would protect it but it ended up cracking? lemme know shipping to 22204 thanks text me at 703-732-5347 thanks lotss! =D

·
"Acura...Advanced"
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only have the items that I have listed. The car has been taken away by the insurance company. Will post photos on Saturday.

·
"Acura...Advanced"
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll get photos of the items this Sat. but for now, RIP Lovely NHBP TSX. I loved you!

Here's a before photo:

Here's an after photo:

Here's the final results:

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
Hope you're ok! your rear bumper isn't for sale is it? ~_^

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
heyy, you think you can let me know if i can take the outter taillamp housing off your hands! i need both sides as for mine has cracked for some reason. i had tints on them think it would protect it but it ended up cracking? lemme know shipping to 22204 thanks text me at 703-732-5347 thanks lotss! =D
Lolz... he said he got rear ended + totaled and you think the tail lamps are still intact?!

·
"Acura...Advanced"
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the items that I was talking about. $300 obo for all of this. It's a steal.

·
TSX owner
191 Posts
Ahh man I hit you up first on the intake I was just waiting on the pics and then you just sell to someone else that sux man. That's not cool

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
i was actually the first to email him. So dont jump to conclusions... I sent him an email 5 minutes after he posted.

Plus I'm local.

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
How do you guys even he sold the intake?

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift 4G

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.