Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The kit made by OEM Quality Poly Urethane.

4 Piece Kit :
Front Air dam, Rear Lower, Side skirts: Right corner / Left corner.
Double sided tape is already taped on the parts.
The kit comes with all necessary hardware.
Front air dam and rear skirt are add-ons to your stock

$1095 shipped anywhere in Canada

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Has anyone actually seen this one a REAL tsx?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First to buy the kit will get it at my cost + shipping + tax.

Preferrably in Calgary or Edmonton. We have a local shop that can do the install.

Who wants to be the guniea pig?

I just received a kit for the 350z made by Visage...I will post some pics of how the kit comes packaged, etc.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
big h said:
First to buy the kit will get it at my cost + shipping + tax.

Preferrably in Calgary or Edmonton. We have a local shop that can do the install.

Who wants to be the guniea pig?

I just received a kit for the 350z made by Visage...I will post some pics of how the kit comes packaged, etc.
how much would that be? (um you can pm me that if you don't want to post it) i'll drive over there! :naughty:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I have the CF hood by VIS Racing or the hood that is 100% better quality by Seibon. Price dictates the quality. Seibon hoods are in the $1000-1100 range. VIS Racing quality is hit o miss, more miss though from all the feedback I've gotten. I also have a company out of Vancouver who can make the TSX a hood, we need 8-10 buyers and the quality is at Seibon level. Those hoods are also in the same ball park of $1000+.

If you have quality in mind and not price, go with the Seibon.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
what u got for TSX???i wanna put some toys on my car...but not sure what u got

Feel's grill?? or front lip??

coilover????

·
Registered
294 Posts
i just got my OEM kit on 3 weeks ago. this kit has been tempting me but it was too late comin out. im alwso right in calgary, damnit

·
Registered
8 Posts
does the visage kit come with the spoiler illustrated in your pic Big H?

if not, can you just get the spoiler alone? how much? painted?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone interested I have set up an account in the US with US address, which will help me ship within the States easily. Same goes for the wheels and etc...anyone want some Volk Wheels or Work Wheels? I am set up with a huge distributor in the States. Pass the word around guys.

As for TSX kit, the spoiler is sold separately. I do not offer painted spoilers, it will come ready to paint. Check your PM

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
228 said:
so u mean that VIS 's quality is not as good as Seibon?
I have been selling these hoods and replica kits. All I can say is that the fitment was hit and miss. Now from my point of view, I hate shipping stuff and finding out that the product was not up to par. That is why VIS-Racing, Carbon Creations, Extreme Dimensions is no longer something I advertise on my site. If you buy you will get this warning, product will require moderate to extensive prep to fit vehicle application, no returns accepted. As for Seibon, its bang on, fitment is perfect.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I can get it. i'll get some pricing tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts