Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
tuan4o9 said:
Are they bringing the JDM Accord Wagon to the U.S. as a TSX Wagon??:)
we dont know yet :( but i think they will since it would be a good seller alot of demand..

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
tuan4o9 said:
I really hope they do, TSX wagons would look really nice with aftermarket parts :D
well that is true but hooking up a wagon, is it worth it?? unless u do it for uniqeness or something i dont think its worth it..

·
Registered
46 Posts
i was checking out the new sport compact car mag and they have a subaru wagon in there and it looks pretty sick. it did fairly well considering all the different types of cars they had tested. if the tsx wagon had a nice shape and all, i wouldn't mind getting one. just only if it had awd.:D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
i may have said this somewhere else.. but i think the reason wer see less wagons in the US is cuz of the suv craze.. i doubt that we see a tsx wagon here..

when did they stop makign the accord wagon? In the 5th gen?
97ish maybe?

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
Good call. The SUV craze has got to go. Yeah driving 5ft above other people is nice and safe, but 12mpg is ridiculous. My dad's 98 4 runner is a "gas guzzler". The new H2s are hidious with its chrome grill. If you are tracking across Australia or Alaska that is one thing, but they threw out practicality when they designed most SUVs especially the monstrous ones. Averaging around $1.80/gallon here in the Midwest can't even imagine Cali prices.

I

·
0 Posts
There are no plans to bring the TSX wagon at this time. Besides, they only come in Automatic. You can get one in 4WD though (similar Real Time 4WD as CR-V).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts