Acura TSX Forum banner

TSX Winter Pics ?

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  APOGEE 
#1 · (Edited)
does anyone have Winter shots of your TSX covered with snow or all-dirty with mud or slush or like wheel wells caked with snow ?
I am curious to see some not-so-clean pics of TSX.
Bit tired of seeing shiny clean TSXs :ikno:

#8 ·
word
testament to the fact everything looks MUCH cleaner in pics than it actually is.

#9 ·
all i'm saying is, i drove that car from ct to fl and i hadn't washed it since i got it so that car hadn't been washed in like 2 months and it still looked pretty good....so basically, you can't get it dirty! except if you road rally it or never wash it in the winter up north (i never have to worry about that now here in fl :))

#10 ·
Kawaii said:
all i'm saying is, i drove that car from ct to fl and i hadn't washed it since i got it so that car hadn't been washed in like 2 months and it still looked pretty good....so basically, you can't get it dirty! except if you road rally it or never wash it in the winter up north (i never have to worry about that now here in fl :))
I was gonna say....you aren't gonna get snow on your baby where you're at :D

#13 ·
I've actually got pics of my TSX with a film of snow/junk/dirt/grime all over my car thanks to winter....but I don't think I have the pics with me..

#15 ·
Even though I'm trash-talking this thread.....

When I got my first car, I was in school in a COLD place (Ithaca, NY).
I picked the color TOTALLY based on exactly what RTG is talking about -- how it looked with snow/ice/dirt on it. I went to the dealer's lot right after a snow and saw all I needed.

The winner by 1st round KO was "Frost Green."
Dunno how long this pic is gonna keep working, and it's not quite exactly what the color looked like (it was a little brighter), plus this is a Chevelle and mine was a Nova, but besides those things it's perfect: :D

#23 ·
tony4311 said:
I shudder to think of all that crap being in the regular floor mats
yeah...especially when they harden up your regular floor mats...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.