Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 TSX and I love it. However, there are a few little things I'd like to have on the car and I was wondering what other TSX owners had on their wish list. Here's mine:

1) The ability to switch from miles to kilometers on the speedometer using a toggle. I had this on a Pontiac rental with analog gauges and it was really handy, particularly for those of us who travel to Canada.

2) A sunroof control mounted near the Homelink buttons so that the passenger could control the sunroof.

3) Lighted Homelink buttons to make them easier to find in the dark.

4) A button to switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius for the outside and inside temp. Our Saturn Vue has this for outside temp gauge.

5) A slightly larger glove box.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
there are a few threads like this in the past..but what the heck..lets start a new one!

1) a door lock thingy that doesnt stick up and jab my elbow

2) auto-dim side mirrors..u think that'd be a no brainer if they did the rear view mirror

3) a smaller steering wheel..i feel like im driving a bus..

4) when i do the windows down with the keyfob..the sunroof should open too

5) one touch sunroof

6) AWD

7) 300+ hp

8) LAMBO DOORS

lol i was just kiddin around with number 7 and 8..lol

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Also...I would like a small chauffeur to pop out of the glove box and drive me home on those tough days at work....Doesn't the Pontiac AssTeck have that????

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
-phase- said:
there are a few threads like this in the past..but what the heck..lets start a new one!

1) a door lock thingy that doesnt stick up and jab my elbow

2) auto-dim side mirrors..u think that'd be a no brainer if they did the rear view mirror

3) Memory for driver seat/mirrors/steering column - and power steering wheel

4) when i do the windows down with the keyfob..the sunroof should open too - AND BE ABLE TO CLOSE WITH KEY FOB TOO

5) one touch sunroof

6) SH-AWD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts