Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Omg....hope it isn`t anyone on this forum.
This person's ACURA privileges should be revoked! and have his keys returned back to the dealer. Unless he dropped a VVT-I motor in there or something.. :laugh:

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
hmmmm....
interesting....
couple yrs ago i saw a BMW putting a huge Mugen Decal on the front wind shield once...

that was pretty interesting too >.>a

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
wow....interesting...............tons of those car around

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
wow...but many ppl do dat...
just stick all unrelated sticker on their car...haha :nutkick:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
STOP MAKING FUN OF MY CAR!!!!

:laugh: lol... Definitely not! I think someone had posted this video in one of the forums, But its from Mischief 3000, and has Dado and a camera man, walking up to this guy w/a Red 2000 Ford Mustang 6 Cyl, w/ a Huge GTR sticker on the back Fender, and Japanese Writing all over the rear window...think it even said Mugen in one spot (dado even says laughing "Japanese Writing, on a Mustang, what the f**k") and start asking this guy all these questions, by the end of it, hes said that the cars a Special 2000 Edition GTR, it has a Rotary, w/ Pistons, Headers, exaust, is Supercharged with a factory inter-cooler....:spit: was funny as hell

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
LOL....just reminds me...i saw a Saturn the other day on the highway..on the back he placed a GTR metal emblem in the bottom corner LOL....

And it was a bit crooked too....

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
but Canadian Tire carry the GTR metal emblem...
i saw a Mustang with dat too...just make me feel so funny..

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
People are stupid.....they really think putting more stickers on makes them go faster or something....

I saw a white integ... driven by a chick.....with like....20 or more stickers on the back, all brand names......like Mugen, TRD, Mazdaspeed....you name it, she's got it~

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
People are stupid.....they really think putting more stickers on makes them go faster or something....

I saw a white integ... driven by a chick.....with like....20 or more stickers on the back, all brand names......like Mugen, TRD, Mazdaspeed....you name it, she's got it~
it's a known fact that 1 sticker = 10 hps :slap:
since i have my low emission sticker i got +10hps too :007:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
STOP MAKING FUN OF MY CAR!!!!

:laugh: lol... Definitely not! I think someone had posted this video in one of the forums, But its from Mischief 3000, and has Dado and a camera man, walking up to this guy w/a Red 2000 Ford Mustang 6 Cyl, w/ a Huge GTR sticker on the back Fender, and Japanese Writing all over the rear window...think it even said Mugen in one spot (dado even says laughing "Japanese Writing, on a Mustang, what the f**k") and start asking this guy all these questions, by the end of it, hes said that the cars a Special 2000 Edition GTR, it has a Rotary, w/ Pistons, Headers, exaust, is Supercharged with a factory inter-cooler....:spit: was funny as hell
LOL...I saw that...funny & sad as hell!

BTW, TRD on a TSX...man, what some people will do! :rotz:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
chocodai said:
it's a known fact that 1 sticker = 10 hps :slap:
since i have my low emission sticker i got +10hps too :007:
LOL...true! ;)

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
TRD on TSX...may be dat guy should rebedge Acura to Toyota then..haa

·
9,175 Posts
Debadge it to wht??

Toyota TSX?? Type S~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
TSX Type-XRS TRD Edition Spec-V Limited

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Andynolife said:
wow...nice name!!! haha..

btw...saw a camry LE (97-99) with ClubIntegra.com sticker on the rear side window...so funny... :ghost:

·
9,175 Posts
Andynolife said:
Nice name...... If some guest some this and actually did this.....I will be laffing my ass off.......hahahhhaa!

A camery with a club integra?? I guess that kid just wants a intag so bad he thinks joining a club will make his car *magically* turn into a integra....
Maybe he should get the Type R sticker next~

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i also saw a PWP TSX with Integra Type R license plate frame too...
i think cwis saw dat too..haa

1 - 20 of 47 Posts