TSX with TRD Sticker

6K views 46 replies 22 participants last post by  code85 
#1 ·
#6 ·
wow...but many ppl do dat...
just stick all unrelated sticker on their car...haha :nutkick:

#7 ·
STOP MAKING FUN OF MY CAR!!!!

:laugh: lol... Definitely not! I think someone had posted this video in one of the forums, But its from Mischief 3000, and has Dado and a camera man, walking up to this guy w/a Red 2000 Ford Mustang 6 Cyl, w/ a Huge GTR sticker on the back Fender, and Japanese Writing all over the rear window...think it even said Mugen in one spot (dado even says laughing "Japanese Writing, on a Mustang, what the f**k") and start asking this guy all these questions, by the end of it, hes said that the cars a Special 2000 Edition GTR, it has a Rotary, w/ Pistons, Headers, exaust, is Supercharged with a factory inter-cooler....:spit: was funny as hell

#9 ·
but Canadian Tire carry the GTR metal emblem...
i saw a Mustang with dat too...just make me feel so funny..

#11 ·
People are stupid.....they really think putting more stickers on makes them go faster or something....

I saw a white integ... driven by a chick.....with like....20 or more stickers on the back, all brand names......like Mugen, TRD, Mazdaspeed....you name it, she's got it~

#12 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
People are stupid.....they really think putting more stickers on makes them go faster or something....

I saw a white integ... driven by a chick.....with like....20 or more stickers on the back, all brand names......like Mugen, TRD, Mazdaspeed....you name it, she's got it~
it's a known fact that 1 sticker = 10 hps :slap:
since i have my low emission sticker i got +10hps too :007:

#13 ·
MemphisRheins said:
STOP MAKING FUN OF MY CAR!!!!

:laugh: lol... Definitely not! I think someone had posted this video in one of the forums, But its from Mischief 3000, and has Dado and a camera man, walking up to this guy w/a Red 2000 Ford Mustang 6 Cyl, w/ a Huge GTR sticker on the back Fender, and Japanese Writing all over the rear window...think it even said Mugen in one spot (dado even says laughing "Japanese Writing, on a Mustang, what the f**k") and start asking this guy all these questions, by the end of it, hes said that the cars a Special 2000 Edition GTR, it has a Rotary, w/ Pistons, Headers, exaust, is Supercharged with a factory inter-cooler....:spit: was funny as hell
LOL...I saw that...funny & sad as hell!

BTW, TRD on a TSX...man, what some people will do! :rotz:

#14 ·
chocodai said:
it's a known fact that 1 sticker = 10 hps :slap:
since i have my low emission sticker i got +10hps too :007:
LOL...true! ;)

#17 ·
TSX Type-XRS TRD Edition Spec-V Limited

#18 ·
Andynolife said:
wow...nice name!!! haha..

btw...saw a camry LE (97-99) with ClubIntegra.com sticker on the rear side window...so funny... :ghost:

#19 ·
Andynolife said:
Nice name...... If some guest some this and actually did this.....I will be laffing my ass off.......hahahhhaa!

A camery with a club integra?? I guess that kid just wants a intag so bad he thinks joining a club will make his car *magically* turn into a integra....
Maybe he should get the Type R sticker next~

#20 ·
i also saw a PWP TSX with Integra Type R license plate frame too...
i think cwis saw dat too..haa

#22 ·
I saw an old Oldsmobile Achieva with "Type S" badge and a '02-'04 Toyota Camry LE with M3 badge back in Summer 2003. I'll upload the pics I took of these cars when I get home.

#23 ·
Seen a 93 Honda Civic LX, w/ BMW Badges...

And A Acura W/ Honda Badges outside my dorm... :laugh: but that ones appropiate

#24 ·
SAZABI said:
yeah.... i saw some lamer with BMW frame too...

well... some people even have their screen name on the forum with sth like Mecedes_05TSX :rofl: :rofl:
ARgh..... I know my name will get picked... Saz --> :wizard:
But i DO have a Mercedes at home......just that it's not mine........ :mecry:

#25 ·
MemphisRheins said:
Seen a 93 Honda Civic LX, w/ BMW Badges...

And A Acura W/ Honda Badges outside my dorm... :laugh: but that ones appropiate
Speaking of dorms, that reminds me of the Acura Vigor during my freshman year in college, it had Mercedes Benz badges on it! Even the gold chrome license plate frame said Mercedes Benz lol! :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.