Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i start the car it doesnt crank. When its in second click only the blue circles around the cluster glow and the check engine or srs or seatbelt light dont turn on. the battery isnt a problem cause i checked the voltage on it. So when i turn on the key no sound and the cluster circles stay on for a little bit longer than turn off.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Have you done any work recently that required removing one of the battery terminals? If the battery is okay, first thing to check is that the terminal is clamped down tight. Does the car start if you jump it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Popped the battery fuse. Turns out i can only get it at acura. gotta wait till next week for the tsx move.

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
When i start the car it doesnt crank. When its in second click only the blue circles around the cluster glow and the check engine or srs or seatbelt light dont turn on. the battery isnt a problem cause i checked the voltage on it. So when i turn on the key no sound and the cluster circles stay on for a little bit longer than turn off.
voltage means nothing at all, you need to check for amps. ill bet 100 bucks your batterys dead. get a jump or a charger on it and i bet itll start right up. :)

if you do check for amps make sure the meter can read high enough for a battery!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts